"Why jealous?" They both said in sync

Silence took over once again as she looked at the both who had a proud look on their face. "I don't know what you two are trying to hint but for the last time I am not jealous!"

"Yeah definitely don't seem it"

"Jinsoo! You two can order something, I'm actually going to bed this time"

The silence was followed by laughter but once again was taken over by silence as they noticed she wasn't joking.

Chenle looked at his friend's sister and immediately asked where to find her bedroom.

"Don't make out though!"

"We're just friends" this time he said getting agitated.

☆彡

"Chenle I said it's okay to sit on the bed, I'm not gonna bite."

"You might actually bite though"

"Who said that"

"Me"

"Fuck off, just sit on the bed. We're watching a movie not talking"

"Fine whatever"

She suddenly felt the bed dip beside her not expecting it thinking he wouldn't stay on the floor anyways. Peeking over at him she noticed he was staring right down at her.

"You good?"

"Better than ever. Your bed is comfier than mine"

"I call bullshit, your rich enough to buy feathers and make your own mattress"

"True"

"Concentrate on the movie"

"Yes miss!"

She chuckled at the reply as she moved to lay down on her side facing him but looking at her television. It wasn't long until she felt movement beside her once again as she could see Chenle was also trying to get comfy.

"Won't don't you get under the covers Zhong?"

"Yeah good idea"

The pair continued watching the show almost in peace, sharing a few words whenever they felt like it. She had never felt more comfortable with a boy in her life than she does with Chenle, even though he is just a friend.

"Did we really give you a headache?"

"Yes you did, you two were so loud. I probably already had one from the stress of today. It was so nerve-wracking meeting everyone and starting a new job"

"Do you want a head massage?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you," she said in a quiet tone before she felt one of his hands slither into her hair and start to rub thoroughly on her scalp. Instant relief came out, she felt herself dozing off straight away as she found it hard to keep her eyes open.

She gave up the fight as she just let her eyes close, not falling asleep just yet. Her breathing became more relaxed and at a steady pace.

"Is it nice?"

"More than nice"

Youngbin had tried to get herself in a comfier position but failed to do so. She could feel Chenle's hand move away from her scalp as she let out a deep breath. "Why did you stop?"

"Oh sorry I thought you were trying to tell me you were done cause you kept moving"

"No, is it okay if you do more? It was actually putting me to sleep"

"Of course. Do you wanna get comfy first though?"

As he said that she slightly moved closer towards him so he could also reach better when he continued to massage her head. This caused him to pull her closer and land right next to him with the top of her head touching the side of his chest as her head fit between his arm and his torso. This gave him easy access to massage around her whole head without having to disturb her before she fell asleep.

Youngbin quickly looked up at him with a shy expression as she realised this was the first time hugging a man in the same bed let alone a man who she wasn't even in a relationship with.

"It's easier for me to give you a massage. If you don't mind of course"

"No it's fine, it's actually quite comfy"

"Ahh okay!" He said before slightly moving her head so she was snuggled into the side of his torso with his hand immediately moving back up to her scalp, slowly rubbing it in circular motions with slight pressure making Youngbin fall asleep the quickest she could've.

written by sfbuns
☆彡

Trying to get out as many chapters as I can before tomorrow because it's about to get crazy with Christmas around 😭