The friction inside her was reaching its climax but Su Wan didn't want to come yet , her eyes trailed down Lin Jing 's pants that were bulging and she coyly lifted her feet and softly brushed ran it along the length of his bulge - Lin Jing stiffened and this was the moment that Su Wan had been waiting for , she pushed her body away from Lin Jing 's finger with a faint wet ' pop ' and turned the table now - she was sitting right on Lin Jing 's lap while the other was staring at her naked mounds as they trembled and moved according to her rhythm .

" I never thought you were such a pervert , Jing ge " Su Wan wasn't a novice in s*x and she wasn't shy in displaying her desires either , however she was a woman who didn't like to be dominated by a man every time when they were alone , she would always try to retaliate against her man - something her ex husband never liked . According to her ex , a good woman should always remain silent and let her husband do the job as he wanted to ( this is the views in my country , the women need to act all shy and do their husbands bidding , I don't go along the lines and my exes all called me a s*ut for being expressive) , but Su Wan didn't agree with it , just because she was expressive of her desires in front of her husband , it made her a loose woman? Hah ! Men and women were equal in her eyes , if she can work together with a man , take care of him and his household , then she had every right to enjoy the pleasure as well on similar plane .

Su Wan had indeed taken some glimpses on her first night with Lin Jing and she knew that he was long and thick . She could feel an empty ache in her insides that seemed to be craving for it to the point of pain but she couldn't not yet -

So Su Wan leaned forward and Lin Jing who understood what wanted dipped his head and latched on to her bean , sucking and nibbling on it and Su Wan moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her .

" Jing ge , do you want me to touch you ?" Asked Su Wan her eyes hazy as Lin Jing sucked on her breast like a baby , except there was nothing platonic about his actions . Lin Jing paused and let go of the hardened bean that was dripping with his saliva , he knew that Su Wan was trying to engage him in a conversation and he appreciated it , it made him feel important -unlike the time when his statements and words were ignored by his family because everyone was too busy caring about his younger brothers . Grandma Lin didn't care about him , and his parents often said that as the eldest brother he should take care of his younger brothers , time went by and Lin Jing was often ignored because his parents were busy taking care of his younger brothers- thus , Lin Jing stopped talking , after all no one was there to listen to him , everyone kept saying that he was the eldest brother and take care of his younger brothers but what if he too wanted some of his parents love and care , what if he wanted someone to initiate a conversation with him , if someone was willing to listen to him will he really remain as stoic and silent as he was right now ?

" Jing ge ?" When Su Wan didn't hear a response she tried again , she wanted to hear Lin Jing talk more even if it meant when they were alone , she can't make major changes all at once but small baby steps can make a major difference , and with her naked and sitting on his lap , Lin Jing should be willing to talk more in fact - now that she thought about it , she had a great idea .

A/n : I really didn't want to update today but I did because I didn't want to give up on all my lovely readers because of one ' plagiarism ' comment .

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Chapter 122 - A Rabbit To Catch

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

A/ n 18+ read on your own risk , disclaimer : this work is not plagiarised or copied . All characters are mine to own if there's a similarity its a coincidence because of the plot , I will change it later on just give me sometime, and don't copy and post it on another site for free . I just saw its being posted on three sites for free !! Support the author and don't read it for free