6. Anything For Gumi

Start from the beginning

"You dummy, don't do that again!" I said to him as I held him and he held me. We both embraced eachother. I love him and he's mine. No taking back now.

The dishes were forgotten and we were cuddling with eachother on the couch, sukuna carried me there, as usual, he sure loves to carry me in his big strong arms, and I'm not complaining one bit~.
"'Gumi, do you have to go to uni tomorrow?" He asked me.
"Yep, I do.. but I'll deal with those guys."
"Oh baby, no worries, they have been delt with."
"Huh? What are you saying?"
"Mhh, nothing, now my baby must sleep."
"Ryomen? Your eyes are very pretty."
"It's just my eyes, I feel that your entire body and personality is pretty, beautiful, breathtaking, splendid, gorgeou-"
"Okay enough!"
"Haha, I can continue for the entire night, and that entire night's time isn't enough for me to describe you, that's how much I love you."
"Oh my gosh ryomennnnn!" I furiously blush and lightly hit his chest in embarrassment.
"Welp, let's go to bed now darling."
"'kay 'kuna."

The next Morning:

"Ryomennnnn, get up." Me and him were cuddling and he didn't want to get up.
"Two more minutes."
"No, you said that fifteen minutes ago!"
"Mhh." Sukuna just burried his head in my neck, I ruffled his soft pink hair and caressed his back. He placed himself in my small arms and I tried to caress his back. Such a big cutie. I placed a small kiss on his cheek and he hugged me tighter.
"Ryomenn, we need to get up, or I'll be late."
"Mmhh, but I need cuddles, it is not a want, its a need." He said softly, oh my gosh, what a big cutie, how can I say no to him?
"Fine, only because you're adorable."
"I'm not adorable! I am manly."
"You're a man child, an adorable one at that." I said as I hugged his body.
"Oh shit, but you need to go to uni today!"
"I could skip the day."
"No, you need to go."
"But ryomen."
"It is necessary."
"Why?"
"Baby. You'll see for yourself when you go to uni, now go get ready, I'll make us breakfast and I'll make you a bento for uni."
"Are you sure ryomen, I'll just take some-"
"Go get ready honey! You'll be late."
"Okay okay jeez." I got up and took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I went to the kitchen to find sukuna in an apron and boxers, making pancakes and coffee.
"My my ryomen."
"Heh, I made your bento. Now sit at the table, I'll serve us breakfast." I sat down and he served me breakfast and sat across me.
"Why is today so important for me to go?" I asked, getting curious, because after that kamo incident, I no longer wanted to go to uni.
"Do you like the pancakes?" He asked, ah, so he was dodging my question, anywho, I guess I'll have to see for myself. I agreed to his question and after breakfast, ryomen drove me to uni and got to work.

At University:
"Hey yuji!" I greeted yuji as we both entered the biology lecture hall together.
"Hey Fu-shi-gu-ro~ Me-gu-mi~" He responded.
"You seem to be in a good mood." I remarked.
"Did you know, Kamo kun and Gojo sensei along with another set of students were transferred to the another university?"
"Huh? Really? But how?-"
"I don't know, but since there are two campuses of our university, one which we are at and another which is quite distant from here, the principle actually transferred a bunch of people."
"Oh wow." I said. Is this why ryomen wanted me to come to uni today? I need to talk to him.. I don't know if he will respond though.

I called sukuna on the phone. The screen displayed "Ryomen kun." After a few rings, he picked up the call.
"Yeah 'gumi? What's up?"
"Were you.. by any chance involved in the transfer of kamo kun and gojo sensei?"
"What if I was?"
"Then I'd be grateful for you and give you a kiss, as a thanks."
"Well I 100% was involved."
"Thank you.. ryomen."
"Ofcourse baby, we'll talk more when I come home from work, your lecture must be starting?"
"Yeah, the lecture has started but the professor hasn't arrived yet. I'll talk to you later though, bye!"
"Bye baby. Love you."
"Bye ryomen."
I cut the call. I had this warm feeling inside me, I felt safe, secure and loved when I was with him. He is so protective with me. And the moment I told him about my problem..he got it solved.. he's so kind, yet so scary.

Shoko sensei had arrived and she started giving the revision questions and important questions for the next test. I started noting down the questions and soon, the recess rolled around. Me, Yuji and Kugisaki were in the cafeteria, just chilling around and talking. Then after recess all of us were together in the English lecture hall, and soon, the day was over.

I stayed back at the library to study, after 2 hours or so, I returned back home. I took a quick shower and then started preparing dinner for the two of us. After preparing dinner, I was at the living room, when I heard sukuna's car.

I heard the door opening and I went to the entrance to welcome sukuna.
"Ryomen!" I beamed at him.
"Yes 'gumi?~" He replied with just as much enthusiasm as he placed his work bag and coat on the stand. He then hugged me and I hugged him back.
"Thank you, 'kuna."
"Ofcourse, anything for you, my 'gumi." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, and he picked me up.

I willingly kissed him. First on his forehead. Then on his cheeks. Then his nose, whilst occasionally caressing his face with my hands. I then kissed him on his temple. And then on his lips. The moment went by very slowly and I embraced the moment to the most. We both looked at eachother, intensity surrounding the both of us, but that intensity didn't feel negative, it felt positive, i felt happy.

"Kuna, I made us dinner." I said to him, still
"Mhm, I figured, because of the splendid aroma." He responded as he carried us to the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen counter.
"I'll go change my clothes, I'll be back in a minute or so." Ryomen said.
"Mhh no." I replied.
"No?"
"No."
"Why not gumi?"
"You can't leave me."
"I'll be gone for a minute or so, megu."
"What if I want to watch?"
"Watch what?"
"Watch.." My index finger ran through ryomen's abs.
"Oh..! You're more than welcome, my love!~" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders as he carried us quickly to his- no- our room. He placed me on the bed and stood in front of me.

"Enjoy the show gumi~" Ryomen said as he unbuttoned his shirt. Oh gosh, he is so.. oh my gosh.
I must say, He's very muscular. His biceps and six packs.. Oh gosh.

"Ryomen.." I whispered. Sukuna got on top of me on the bed.. holy crap.. he's so.. oh gosh.. its too much.
"Yes my gumi? You like the view?~"
"I-i do.."
"Hey now.. don't be scared, want to cuddle for a few minutes, hm?" Sukuna offered, I wrapped my arms around his neck once again as he held me firmly by my waist, hugging me.
"You're so strong.." I complimented him as we both looked at eachother, eye in eye.
"Mhm, the gym membership paid off~" He chuckled.
"We both used to go to the same gym, I think." I replied as I chuckled aswell.
"Uh huh, we used to." Sukuna said as he kissed me on my cheek.
"Your arms are big and strong.. so muscular." I said in awe as he chuckled to my amazement.
"You really are.. like my saviour.. thank you for saving me from the hell hole.." I admitted.
"Gumi.. I.. I love you, don't you forget that." He said as he hugged me tighter.
"You won't ever give me the chance to forget, will you?"
"Nope. Never."
"And truly saying.. that day when you proposed.. and you were taking my v card.. you were slow and steady.. I don't know if it was on purpose or not but you didn't let toji hurt me then.. and you listened to me.. and it felt nice being heard.." I admitted, and he sat upright, with cross legs and took me on his lap. He burried his face in my neck.
"I fell for you the day I saw you, and I just couldn't let anyone hurt you." He whispered as he kissed my neck continuously on the same spot.
"Mhh~ ryo..men~" aah, it felt so giddy when he kissed me like that..!
"Are you comfortable with me, my gumi?"
"I am, ryomen." He kissed my cheek and placed his head back on my neck.
I indeed feel very comfortable and warm around ryomen. Gosh, he's just the best, even after all that work load, he still cares for me. I too love you, ryomen.