Sunny: here.. Gosh! Finally!

She laughs at him. He smiled and kissed her hands. She blushingly took her hands back. He stood as she too but stopped her from moving away from the mirror.

He hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder. They looked st their reflection in the mirror.

Sunny, huskily: be ready to call yourself Mrs. Khanna by the end of the day doctor madam..

She blushed at his words and turned and hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back. An intruder interrupted them as she entered the room without knocking.

Pallavi, who just came in: ahem ahemm..

She coughed fakely to make them aware of her presence. They immediately separated as they heard her. Sunny rubbed the back of his nape as Pallavi passed him teasing smile.

Pallavi: did I disturbed my kids?

Mishti: mom!

She laughed at her blushing daughter.

Sunny: I.. I.. Guess aryan was calling me. Excuse me please

Sunny went from there or to be precise ran from there. Mishti frowned at that. Pallavi now turned to her daughter who was avoiding eye contact.

She went and made her look at her by uplifting her chin. Mishti blushed and lowered her eyes. Pallavi chuckled and kissed her forehead before giving her the haldi dress.

The haldi went on in a smooth way without any hindrance, but the to be weds were all time covered with red color instead of yellow as Pallavi successfully spread the morning incident to everyone and no one was helping them from getting rid of teasings. Even Dida, Kokila and Sarla too had joined in. Only krish was the one who didn't did anything and Alia.. Let's not talk about her. Prachi have increased the security of the place, so that Alia can't do anything.

Now the couple have given some time to rest and also the other family members as the decorators began decorating the altar for the wedding.

In Alia' room,

She was talking to someone on call.

Alia: yeah.. I want it by tonight itself.. Yeah bye

She hung up the call and looked at the picture in her hand. It had all family members in it. She smirked at them.

Alia: get ready to die my dear family.. Just see what I do to you all..

She smirked again before walking to the washroom.

Later in the evening,

Garden area where the altar was placed,

Sunny was already brought to the altar and he was doing the rituals

Sunny was already brought to the altar and he was doing the rituals. After he was done he stood aside as Priest prepared for the rest of the rituals. The youngsters came to him.