Military's Girl

Military's Girl by KenZ_Dizzy95

I pushed away from the dinner table and stood up really fast, then bolted for the door. I couldn't just stay here and listen to him tell me he was leaving, I just couldn't deal with it. Tears start running down my face just as I reach the edge of the grass and sidewalk about to enter the street, but arms wrapped around my waist and I collapsed into them.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry." He sounded as heartbroken as I am. "I really am, I wanted to tell you first. Before I had to tell very one like that, I don't want you crying like this. It breaks my heart."

"I still remember the time I lost you in the woods."

"You had no idea how scared I was because I lost you. I thought I lost you for good, that I wouldn't be able to find you, ever." I leaned my head into his
chest. "Every time I called your name I got more scared that I wouldn't find you, but then I did. I found you. You were huddled up crying against a tree trunk, you didn't even know it was me till I called your name.''

"The way you looked at me after that, made me want to never see you cry again. So I promised myself I would do everything in my power to keep you from crying, and I did a good job. Until now, that is. Not only did I not keep you from crying, but I'm
the reason." he says, his voice barely above a whisper. His eyes shining with tears.

"You also promised never to leave me." I whisper as I'm finally able to talk, my lips quivering.

"I know..."

"You promised!" I shout, he holds me tighter.

"I know... I know, and I'm sorry. I never meant to break that promise either."

~

Tyler and Dakota have been best friends since either can remember, even with a 2 year gap in their age.

But what happens when Ty leaves and joins the military, and leaves Kota behind? Something he promised he would never do? Will it wreck their friendship for good, will they be able to repair it?

When Ty comes back, Kota is in a terrible situation.

Will Ty be able to protect her?

Teen Fiction
Completed

Rating:

A/NAlso follow me on:Tumblr: theunperfectlass

A/N
Also follow me on:
Tumblr: theunperfectlass.tumblr.com
Twitter: @darlpenaflorida
IG: @darlenepenaflorida