003

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────                                             this means Japanese and this means english

this means Japanese and this means english

"why are we here again?" the (h/c) haired girl asked in a bored tone as she watched the boy look through clothes.

"you've run out of clothes and i need to buy a few for you, Lady Tamayo said." the boy explained earning a sigh from the girl.

"what's wrong with the kimono i'm wearing?" the boy stopped and looked at her. "i mean, yeah i've worn it for like.. 2 weeks also switching between your clo—" she was cut off by him.

"would you shut up? your quite loud." she rolled her eyes. "let's go." he said as he walked past the girl. "eh? but you didn't grab anything?" she turned around and followed him.

'i don't get it, Yuishiro's either nice to me or just straight up rude to me, but he has been closer to me recently.. he barley even sees or talks to Tamayo anymore. Did i change the plot already? what if Tanjiro and Nezuko don't show up? and if they don't show up i won't be able to meet Ino—' the girl winced in pain as she bumped into someone.

"watch where your going, and stay close to me, there are weirdos everywhere." Yuishiro grunted as he side-eyed her.

"uh.. right." the girl sweat-dropped and stood closer to him. "..what were you thinking about?" Yuishiro said after a few seconds.