"oh, just some stuff." she smiled, making Yuishiro even more curious. "stuff? really that's it? just stuff." Yuishiro said, furrowing his brows.

"well um, i just think i need to meet new people, you know? i can't stay with you and Tamayo forever." the girl chuckled while Yuishiro just stared at her.

'what does she mean by that? and if she did leave where would she go? she needs us..' Yuishiro thought worried.

"i said next!" someone yelled making Yuishiro look away. "right, here." Yuishiro went up to the counter and placed a star-clip on the counter.

'wait.. when did he pick that up?' (Name) wondered.

Yuishiro placed the money down on the counter and the owner took it, not after giving a werid look. "what? whats with that look." Yuishiro said as he saw the look on the owners face.

Yuishiro raised a brow as the owner explained. "are you— just take it." Yuishiro said grabbing some more money out of his pocket and slamming it on the counter.

'eh? what happened? did the owner said something to make him mad?' (Name) wondered as she watched Yuishiro grabb the hair-clip and stuff it in his pocket.

"come on, we shouldn't keep Lady Tamayo waiting." Yuishiro said as he looked at (Name). "of course! that'd be rude." she flashed him a smile, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

she gasped. "you blushed, you blushed!" she teased as she got closer to him.

"your eye-sight must be wrong, i'd wouldn't do such a thing." (Name) giggled while Yuishiro slightly backed up, giving them both some space. "look at you, trying to deny that fact you—" (Name) was cut off by someone yelling "oi!"

"get a room already, yeah? no one want to see that lovey dovey shit out on these streets!" the shop owner yelled in disgust, practically forcing them out of his little market area.

"um.. we were just leaving?" (Name) mumbled confused.

"were not a couple! just friends." Yuishiro shot back, an irk mark on his fore-head. "yeah yeah, thats what they all say kid! now head off, would yeah?" Yuishiro growled.

"isn't Tamayo waiting? why don't we go find her, so she won't wait any longer." (Name) suggested as Yuishiro seemed to calm down.

"i suppose so, just don't get.." Yuishiro immediately stopped talking as he saw (Name) nowhere in site. "its only been 5 seconds and she's no where in front of me." he groaned. "great, just great."

"now, listen to me! my point it this, okay? here's the deal.. what i can't forgive is your lack of intent to eat my udon, all right?" the udon owner yelled.

"i'm so sorry! please serve me another bowl!" the boy with black hair and burgundy tips quickly apologized. "so, you're gonna eat it?"

"yes, i shall!" the boy yelled.

"okay!" the udon owner yelled back, he then looked at the girl. "you too! if you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo thingie first!" the boy looked at the girl as well.

"take these chopsticks, chopsticks!" the owner said but stopped as the boy grabbed his hand with a scary look. "i'd like a bowl of udon! i'd like two bowls of udon!"

the udon owner backed up slightly, sweat-dropping. "r-right."

"thank you for the meal, it was very delicious!" the boy said after he finished two bowls in seconds, the shop owner nodding.