--------------------------------+

On October 3rd, I had the same class with Regina. We've been partnered up to make a poster presentation on the positive and negative impacts of tourism. I'm writing down ideas in my book and Regina spews some out for me. We've been specifically told not to go past the planning stage and since me and Regina somehow finished our planning fast, we just sit and talk for the rest of the lesson.

"So, when am I coming over to your place?" She asks, flipping her hair and turning her head to look at me.

"Uh, who says you're invited over?" I ask, giving her a smile.

"You."

I tilt my head, leaning in slightly. "When was this?"

"In about... fifteen seconds or so?" She grins, and I can't help but grin as well.

"And why do you think I would invite you over to my house?"

"Because we're doing this assignment together, duh." She says, rolling her eyes, still grinning. I think for a moment, yeah, that was pretty obvious.

"... Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"I'm inviting you over. Take the win."

 "With pleasure, and what did I say? Fifteen seconds." She leans back, a proud smirk plastered across her face.

"Okay. You wipe that smug look off your face."

"Or what? Are you gonna do it for me?" She asks tilting her head.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess my face went bright red because she giggles. "You're bright red! You're so cute."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

"I believe that's the fifth time you've said that." I say.

"Fourth, actually." She corrects me, smartass. I tilt my head and she speaks up again. "What? I've been counting."

"But-"

"Could it be you dreamt it?" She knows what she's doing. She leans forward and speaks again. "Do you dream about me, Y/n?"

Saved by the bell. She gets up and walks out, leaving me to process whatever just happened.

--------------------------------+

When I went home the first thing I did was go into my room and scream into my pillow. Cady walks in and knocks on the wall, making me jump.

"Why on earth are you screaming?" Cady asks, I quickly get up and pull her inside, closing the door, I grab her shoulder and lean close.

"I am in love with Regina George." I say in a hushed voice.

"I know." She says. I blink a few times before responding.

"You know?"

"Yeah, I know. Also she just called, she's coming over tomorrow." Cady smiles about to leave but I grab her and pull her back.

"Repeat? She's coming over tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"... I am going to throw up-"

"You basically have all day to prepare!"

"That is not enough time, Cady Heron!" I yell.

"Girls!? Is everything okay!?" Mum calls from downstairs.

"Yep!"

"Yes mum!"

Cady and I yell at the same time. I push Cady out of my room and sit on my bed to think. A couple minutes later my dad walks in.

"Jesus, Dad. Can you knock? I could've been naked or something." I say, fixing my hair nervously.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll knock next time." He walks over and sits next to me on the bed. "Are you gonna tell me what happened?"

Me and Dad tell each other everything. Everything except the fact that I like girls. A lot. I sigh.

"Regina's coming over tomorrow and I'm just... Freaking out?" I say, gesturing with my hands. Dad's silent for a while.

"... Is she you're girlfriend?" He asks, I turn to him in shock.

"How did you-"

"I'm your Dad, Y/n. I've got quite a keen eye for these sorts of things. So, is she?" He asks again. I let out a small scoff.

"Are you kidding? Theres no way. She's probably not even gay." Dad wraps his arm around me and pulls me into a side hug.

"How do you know?"

"You'll see tomorrow."

--------------------------------+

A/N: I was giggling and licking my feet while writing this.