003

"But I'm right where you left me"

"...Y/n!?" His head shot up. "Oh...my god! Is that you?" His eyes lit up.

she slowly stood up still dizzy

"floyd....?" She asked confused and scared

"Your eyes look exactly like how I remember them.. but I just can't see your face.. is this a dream or something?.."

"Oh thank goodness. Yes, Y/n, it's still me, Floyd. Who'd you think I was?" He chuckled slightly."So glad we found one another. Wait , did you get kidnapped by velvet and veneer aswell?!"

she just nodded her head because she was way to dizzy to even fully speak

"Where are we..how long have you been in this thing..." as she touches the walls of the diamond slowly..

"Ugh, I honestly don't know. I was thinking about my brothers, then all of a sudden I was just in this bloody, diamond contraption," "I am honestly not sure how long I've been in this cage, but we need to find a way out velvet and vener as been using my powers, just for their fame as i don't have that much singing left." His voice rose with excitement, as he began to roll the diamond to get closer to you.

"My head hurts.." she just sat down again while rubbing her head.. trying to think of something but nothing came into her mind..

"I'm gonna die here.." as she looks around panicking

Floyd heard her, and got quiet for a moment, then he spoke, his face filled with concern."Y/N, calm down, we're not gonna die. We just have to think." He started, then paused to think but honestly he has no idea.

She just nodded her head silently..

"..you know you changed...you're hair is now much shorter.. than what it used to be.."

Floyd looked over it was true. His hair was no longer the long beautiful curls it once was, now it was short. He brushed his hand over his hair almost automatically at her comment. "...Yes, changed my hair.. You also looked different ," He replied, almost forgetting the dire situation they were in.

"..hey I have a question..."

"Of course, go ahead. We need to do something to pass the time." He replied, his eyes darting back and forth.

she just takes a deep breath and looks over at him

"... I wanna ask you a favor.."

As then floyd was going to respond the door opened.

Short chapter everyone since im still not feeling good but i promise yall a new chapter today :(( Idk when i'm upload since I have to work on a school play (This is my second time working on a school play as a costume designer) And That always kee...

Short chapter everyone since im still not feeling good but i promise yall a new chapter today :(( Idk when i'm upload since I have to work on a school play (This is my second time working on a school play as a costume designer) And That always keeps me busy since its always 4 hours. But we'll see But i will keep you guys updated on my server BTW IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN COMMENT UR DISCORD SO I CAN PUT YOU IN ! ! ( Please dont be shy to put were all nice i promise ! :)) )