"Real beauty, huh?" the stranger asked.

"You can talk?" Luffy asked, his eyes still fixated on the ship.

The man, named Usopp, jumped up from the side of the ship. "No! Over here." Luffy finally noticed him. "Yo."

"This ship is amazing." Usopp nodded. "What can you tell me about her?"

"Caravel class, top-of-the-line. Ninety-six feet of pure luxury. Whipstaff rudder, full galley. Cannon decks fore and aft," Usopp finished with a chef's kiss.

"Is she fast?"

"The fastest. Not a ship in the East Blue can keep up with this baby."

"She's perfect!" Luffy exclaimed.

"You can say that again."

"There you are," Nami called out as she, Rosario, and Zoro caught up.

"Guys!" Luffy shouted. "I found it. I found our ship." He walked down the stairs. "And this guy will sell it to us."

Usopp's mouth flew open as he got off the ship as well. "Uh, wait. What? Uh..." he began to stammer.

"Yeah! The ship, we'll take it."

"Technically, she's not for sale. And technically, I'm not a salesman."

"Do you even work here?" Rosario asked. She realized she was still holding Zoro's hand and quickly let go before crossing her arms.

"Of course, I do. I'm a Chief Technician in charge of encrustation removal and aviary waste eradication."

"Encru - what?" Luffy wondered.

"He scrubs barnacles and cleans bird shit," Zoro answered.

"He can't help us," Nami stated.

Usopp held his hand up. "Wait! Wait! Wait! I can help you," he said. "The owner of this ship just happens to be my closest friend in the world."

Nami was still skeptical. "Your friend owns this ship?"

"Not just this one. She owns the whole shipyard. She's rich rich." Luffy oohed. "I'm sure you could strike a deal with her."

Luffy held his arms out to his crew. "See?"

Nami wanted to roll her eyes on Luffy's luck. But she started to think that maybe this could benefit her, too. A rich girl with a ton of Berry must have something worth stealing.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to say hello," she said.

》》》》

Luffy was gaping at the mansion before them. "I've never seen a house this big before," he beamed.

"I have," Rosario commented. I prefer the ones back home at Amazon Lily or even the ship with L... She snapped out of her thoughts. "But I do love a good front lawn."

Usopp smiled at the two as he walked backward. "Impressive, right?" he asked. "Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want."

Usopp and Luffy stopped the well. "Wow."

Rosario reached up to untie Zoro's bandana. "I can finally take this off," she muttered. She handed it to Zoro. "Thanks for this but I think we're safe now."

"You can keep it," Zoro said.

Rosario raised her brow. "And what am I supposed to do with it?"

Zoro shrugged. "Toss it. Keep it." He glanced at her momentarily. "Use it. Do whatever you want with it."