"your graduation ceremony's soon right? that shit got hella delayed," isabella turns to wei and tinecia, who were filming tiktoks, after putting on her lashes (which she need ultra focus for).

"yeah... the hall they do it at was getting remodelled and shit."

suminar and wei met at gsu, where she was studying biomedicine and suminar's major was business communications. she was actually the second girl she ever did an on-campus interview with, and the vibes were just there. wei introduced her to her childhood friend, tinecia, who dropped out after blowing up on youtube. and suminar introduced those two to her childhood friend isabella, who'd been modelling ever since she was sixteen.

wei had just got her doctorate, meaning she was finally done with school and a free backstage pass to a concert felt like a great way to spoil herself after working so hard.

"can you do that one trend with me actually? oh! and one to one of his songs, too. suminar, what's that song called again? the one that was on into the spider-verse?" wei asks, searching for the sound on her phone and finding a good place to stand it.

"mona lisa."

"mona lisa! love is when you try to- whew, that song is good. mr elliot, i wasn't familiar with your game. oopsie," wei mutters before standing her phone up so her and tinecia could film.

"you'll forever make that joke, huh?"

"why not when it's funny," she sticks her tongue out at isabella before quickly turning to the camera so it didn't get her making a face.

isabella notices suminar's unusual quietness, and how she was buried in her phone. she moves over to where she sat on the bed, and rested her head on her shoulder.

"how you feelin'?" she asks in a singsong tone and suminar lets out a sigh, "like ass."

"'cause you did the thing. when i specifically told you not to do the thing and you acted all clueless like you don't ever—"

"thankyou for making me feel so much better, 'bella." her obviously annoyed tone makes isabella shut up quite quickly. she didn't mean to rub it in her face or anything, it was just an 'i told you so' moment.

"wait, what happen?" tinecia looks at her friend's face and lies down on the bed, grabbing her hand to hold.

"she likes the string-strumming motherfucker we gonna see tonight," isabella says with this weird rhythm like she had just spit an 8-bar. wei can't help but facepalm, while tinecia just smiles.

"awww! y'know i could tell. you should've seen those two on the podcast. i wasn't gonna say anything, 'cause i thought i was gon' be wrong but—"

"well you aren't. and i hate that you aren't," suminar buried her head in her hands, "why now? why him? we were just on the path to being cool and getting along, now i can't see him without thinking about him talking to me with that voice while he's tearing up my insides."

wei shudders. "tmi, bitch. that's not an image i- hmm," she pauses, looking up at the ceiling for a second, "nevermind, yeah it is. aye, if you ever do fuck him, get it on cam. that was a hot image."

"wei, you are not helping." tinecia says through gritted teeth while suminar only groans louder. she turns back to her quickly, trying to reassure her that they didn't have to stay for long or they didn't have to go at all.

but when suminar gets an image of dominic holding up his guitar, looking cute as ever, sent to her... she feels obligated to see him a second time. whether her mind is willing or not.

 whether her mind is willing or not

liked by omar.apollo and 92 others

thiccliketwix backstage lookin like a minecraft server and shit purryid 😍

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

isabellabourrios why are you like this??
thiccliketwix who knows

user1 the outfit!! yes gaga you look SO good
user2 fr she always eats
thiccliketwix sum light yfm
isabellabourrios @thiccliketwix "sum light" meanwhile this took her an hour to decide on
user3 @isabellabourrios bella you are fakeeee 😭

wei.atl you take good care of me i look hot asf in that
thiccliketwix dr wei in full effect mhm mhm 🤭
wei.atl @thiccliketwix PERIODDD i love you my angel

user4  omg she was at dom's show in atlanta tonight i saw her @user5
user5  stfu no you didn't
user4  @user5 uh yes me and naomi caught a glimpse of her

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?"i love this friendship group BAD like they all ride for eachother 🥰but i'm sorry i disappeared just alack of inspo but i'm very muchback

i love this friendship group BAD
like they all ride for eachother 🥰
but i'm sorry i disappeared just a
lack of inspo but i'm very much
back. and i'm doubly updating for
you guys you deserve it

2K IS CRAZY BTW
I LOVE YOU GUYS
DOWN TF

2K IS CRAZY BTWI LOVE YOU GUYSDOWN TF