my little hurricane

It's cold.

The bed beside him.
The room.
And by the sound of clattering pans outside his door, his omega too.

Louis blinks his eyes open, adjusting to the bright light (and the constant mild throbbing in his head) and Moon, he shouldn't have drank so much last night.

Thankful for his tolerance, he sits up dangling his feet on the side of his bed, not feeling like he will throw up. But a little hungover, he is.

And the pans. Oh Moon.

Somehow he gets up, gets his teeth cleaned, body bathed, ready to face the hurricane outside. His sweet little omega.

Oh, his sweet little omega.

Blue eyes automatically wince at the sight of Harry forcefully putting the pan on the kitchen slab, not caring about how loud of a sound it makes. Hurricane, like he said.

"G'mornin' 'Arry." He greets the boy most lovingly, hoping it will calm whatever has the boy in turmoil. Because if it doesn't, Moon knows Louis cannot handle it today at least.

Louis waits, but there is no reply. Blinking at the back of Harry's head, he offers coffee. Coffee always helps.

Another no reply.

A hole is what Louis is in. And not the kind which he wants. Royally messed up.
Only that, he can't remember what he has done to achieve/ receive/ deserve this.

Swallowing down, he moves to hug the omega from behind but Harry moves away too quickly, harshly putting their plates on the kitchen table. The noise startles the alpha again. What-

"Babe?"

All he gets is a glare, those green eyes staring into his soul, piercing his entire being second by second. But at least Harry is looking at him now.

Pasting on his 'Harry smile' (like he isn't nervous about how much of a mess did he make), Louis moves a step closer to the curly headed boy.

But- but. The boy simply turns his face away, moving to sit on his chair and starts eating the omelette and the toast.

And leaves the alpha blinking at what just happened.

His clingy, baby, whiny omega never- and he means NEVER- sits at the table if it's not in Louis's lap with Louis feeding him food. He is the one who demands complete princess treatment all the time, demands his alpha's sole attention and love.

Now this. This is scary.

And Louis Tomlinson has no idea what he did.

"Haz-"

The omega gets up without a word, puts his empty plate in the sink and goes out of the kitchen.

The slamming of a door echoes in their home.

The alpha can only sit and comprehend what just happened.

He knocks on the omega's door. "'Arry?" He has a separate nesting room.

As expected, there is no reply. But Harry always tells him when he doesn't want Louis intruding in his nest.

So he tries the door. And it turns out to be locked.

Louis's eyes widen. He needs to fix whatever this is. And fast.

Opening the omega's wishlist, he scrolls through it, finding the most starred items. The blanket with cute cats! That should do.