♥️christmas gift

Hello, first chapter in a new book here. First chap is basicly a christmas special, since I'll be posting this on 24th Dec 2023. It's crazy how fast time goes and the fact that a month ago when I couldn't sleep thanks to excitment for Rock-star album, feels like it was yesterday☹️

Anyway, merry christmas to EVERYONE

cca 2600 words

Bangchan POV

"D-do you think this is a g-good idea...?" Jisung stuttered as I was pushing him towards Minho's front door. It was like the milionth time today he's asked this, but I quite understand him, I feel that he's nervous and don't get me wrong, I'm nothing to blame him. After all, I am the one who convinced him to do this.

I didn't answer his question, I just started pushing him harder and faster towards the door. "But Chan, what the fuck are you talking about?" You ask? Don't deny it, I know your asking this exact question. And fine, I'll tell you.

Basicly, Jisung is gonna propose to Minho. Finaly, I mean, my dear friend has been in love with the cat lover for almost 3 years. Ever since we dropped out of college. Oh, I hear another question, let me hear! "Well okay, but why today? Why on Christmas Day?" Oh my dear friend, I know you're holding in the excitment from the fact that Han is whipped for Minho, I know. Wait a sec, I'll answer right away.

We were finaly standing in front of Minho's door and as I was taking out the keys Minho gave me for the highest cases I had to hold Jisung thightly so he couldn't get away as he was wont to do. When I managed to unlock the door I pushed Jisung in and quickly shut them so he couldn't run away.

Okay so what was your question again? Right. Yeah this day, well because Minho and Jisung hadn't seen each other for over a year now, 'cuz after college, Jisung had to move to Jeju island for work and Minho stayed in Seoul. Lastly they saw each other on a party to celebrate Jisung's, Felix's and Seungmin's birthdays, since they aren't long after each other's.

So yeah. I've brung Jisung here as a gift for Minho.(i don't know when you open gifts but in my country, we open them the evening of Christmas day, aka 24th December, so don't come at me please) Don't come at me, it's kinda weird, but I feel like it's a good evilish decision, since Minho loves Jisung more than he likes to, so my plan will work perfectly. Oh also if you're wondering, Minho is not home.

He won't be till late at night. And when I say late, I mean late around 11pm or so. And from what I know, he isn't tired by that time, which I don't understand how he does, but it adds more percent of success to my plan.

"Hyung... This isn't a good idea... We-we haven't seen each other for so l-long.. I don't think I e-even know him anymore..." Jisung muttered into a pillow he had spanked on his face, sitting on a couch in the living room, his knees brought to his chest and his toes pressed together(his anime legs). "And I'm sure you do know him, and he knows you. Come on! It's christmas, I get that you are nervous, but I am sure Hohoho likes you back!" I cheered trying to make my friend more self-confident.

"Remember when I was confessing to Changbin? I was so nervous I smacked your cute chubby cheek when you tried to calm me down." I chuckled at the memory and heard a quiet giggle from Jisung too. "You mean you want me to smack you in the face, or what?" He laughed showing his heartshaped smile everyone was obsessed with.

We joked for a while, which was a good thing even if I was running out of time for preparation, because Jisung was now less stressed and nervous than before and from my opinion, he even managed to make himself comfortable on the sofa.

I suddenly felt a tug on my right leg and when I looked down I saw one of Minho's three cats. I wasn't one of the people to remember pets' names, so I just picked the cat up, not knowing what to do with it. As I held it in front of my face I heard a gasp from my left.