SAY DON'T GO

Isabella Merced As
Lana Winslow

Isabella Merced As Lana Winslow

Jacob Elordi As
Nate Jacobs

In which, a girl slept with her best friends on again off again boyfriend

Or

In which, a girl made a mistake and fell for her best friends boyfriend only to have her heart broken.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Playlist <3

Say Don't Go, Taylor Swift
"Cause you kiss me and it stop time and I'm yours, but your not mine, oh no, oh no you're not there"

You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift
"You had me crawling for you, honey and it never would've gone away, no, you used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade"

Illicit Affairs, Taylor Swift
"Make sure nobody sees you leave hood over your head, keep your eyes down tell your friends your out for a run, you'll be flushed when you return"

August, Taylor Swift
"remember when I pulled up and said, "get in the car" and then cancel my plans just in case you'd  call back when I was livin' for the hope of it all, for the hope of it all, "meet me behind the mall"

Wildest Dreams, Taylor Swift
"Nothing last forever, but this is gonna take me down. He's so tall, and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well. I can see the end as it begins."

"Slut!", Taylor Swift
"But if I'm all dressed up, they might as well be looking at us. And if they call me a slut. You know it might be worth it for once. And if I'm gonna be drunk, Might as well be drunk in love"

Is It Over Now?, Taylor Swift
"You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor. You search in every maidens bed for something greater, baby. Was it over when she laid down on your couch?"

Enough For You,Olivia Rodrigo
"But God, you couldn't have cared less about someone who loved you more I'd say you broke my heart but you broke much more than that"

Favorite Crime, Olivia Rodrigo
"Doe-eyed as you buried me, one heart broke, four hands bloody those thing I did, just so I could call you mine, the things you did well, I hope I was your favorite crime"

Ceilings, Lizzy McApine
"but it's over, then you're driving me home and it kinda comes out as I get up to go, you kiss me in your car and it feels like the start of a movie I've seen before, but it's not real, and you don't exist, and I can't recall the last time I was kissed, it hits me in the car and it feels like the end of a movie I've seen before"

Till Forever Falls Apart, Ashe And FINNEAS
"If the tide takes California, i'm so glad I got to know ya, and if the sky falls from heaven above oh, I know I had the best time falling into love"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I wanna say a something before you start reading. Lana (the oc) will be similar to Cassie so if you don't like Cassie, there's a good chance you're not going to like Lana.

I love Cassie and I understand why people hate her but I don't think she deserves as much hate as she gets. I wanted to make this book because the show didn't really go into Cassie and Nate's relationship, they just showed the sex parts of it really and I wanted show why Cassie stayed with nate and why she got with him but through another character. (I happen that makes sense.)

(Lana will not be taking Cassie's place in season 2 btw. She'll have her own storyline but it will be similar to Cassie's.)

Honestly I think nate deserves more hate than Cassie for the whole thing, but that's my opinion.

I have another euphoria book if you haven't already read it, if you want to go read it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book and I hope you love Lana as much as I do.