"Well, we better hurry then and I'll text you the direction to my dorm room, I'm giving you 15 minutes after I walk out that door to meet me, else you won't be cumming tonight" he teased before rubbing on my slick again and licking it clean, before walking out

Damn that was so hot
My high ass quickly adjust my clothes before walking out of the bathroom, he said 15 minutes and trust me my high ass don't wanna get sex starved tonight, so I rush back into the room to tell the others that I'm leaving.

_______________________________________

I walked towards his dorm room and stopped just in front and knocked, I was still freaking horny.

It took a while before he opened, he was completely shirtless with just his joggers on him, he still looked pretty much high.

He looked at his wrist before looking at me
"Just in time, I guess you'll be getting your reward afterall" he teased making me roll my eyes before walking in

His room didn't look like I expected it to be, it wasn't that feminine and it wasn't masculine either, there was a huge mirror on the side with a lot of products on the vanity, there were posters on the walls just above his bed, his closet was painted black, he had clothes hanging on the door of the closet.

His room smelt just like him.
Not musty like most guys, but more sweet scented, like fruits, I turned around and faced him after having a good look at his room.

He cupped my face and started kissing me, my hands rested on his chest, he grabbed my ass and squeezed hard before shoving his tongue into my mouth.

He moved his hand under my skirt and his fingers came in contact with my bare opening, yep I didn't take off the ripped pantyhose.

He growled into the kiss and let his mouth trail down my body, I was breathing hard and trying to compose myself but I wasn't doing a good job at that either

Wait, what am I doing?
This isn't right, not after what he told me the other day, I quickly stopped him and he was breathing hard and looking at me

"What's wrong"? He muttered

"What are we doing"? I ask and he just shrug stepping back a bit, his hands still around my waist though.

"We're about to have sex Judy, what does it look like we're doing"? He says with a chuckle and I just give him a pointed look
"Please don't tell me you're about to start this label shit again? Judy we're having fun, why do you want to ruin it? I can't give you what you want, maybe you shouldn't have come" he muttered letting go off me and walking past me, his shoulders brushing up against mine

He's right, this is fun right?
I know I like him but it's clear he doesn't feel that way, to him it's just sex nothing more, maybe I should just go with whatever he gives me, even though I know it sounds like he's using me.

I turn around and pull him back before bringing his lips down on mine, he quickly wraps his hands around my waist

He leads me towards the bed and lay me down on it, with him hovering over me, he took off my clothes completely, and grabbed my breasts before latching his mouth to my nipple, I gasped out and grabbed his hair, pulling and tugging at it.

He stood up on his knees and spread my legs open wide, before he started kissing me from my leg down to my thighs and then stopped just close to my entrance.

He looked up at me before his mouth started kissing me down there, I shut my eyes and gripped the sheets tight.

I felt his tongue lick my folds slowly, I bit my lip to stop me from moaning, I put my hands on his head and tugged at it, he grabbed my hands and held them tight on my side, while letting his mouth eat me out.

He grazed my clit with his tongue and I made a very loud moaning sound, trying to writh my body out of his grip but at the same time, I was grinding my hip and riding his face.

I could feel my legs close up because I was close to cumming but he suddenly stopped and brought his face up to mine and kissed me, he put his mouth to my ears before whispering "you're not cumming unless my dick is inside that pussy"

Before I could say Jack, I felt him thrust inside of me, I moaned out and wrapped my hands around him.

My fingers dug deep into his skin and he hissed, while going in and out of me with so much intensity.

He grabbed my legs and held them both above his shoulders, and increased his pace, I could feel him deep inside of me

"Right there, oh shit" I moaned the moment he hit a sweet spot, he didn't stop and didn't reduce the pace at which he was hitting.

His sweat was dripping on my body and I was already feeling myself over the edge, I came hard screaming and panting, but he was still thrusting hard.

He grabbed me up and turned me around, making my ass face up and my face pressed to the bed, before he used his dick to play with my fold, in one swift shove, he was inside of me.

"You're so fucking wet" he whispered grabbing my ass and squeezing, I shut my eyes and was already moving my hips to meet his thrust halfway.

He pressed his body to mine and I could feel his sweat mix with mine, he got up and suddenly I felt his thumb slowly enter into my butthole, fuck that's so fucking good.

I moaned out and tried to take it off but he didn't let me, he grabbed my hand and held it behind my back as he started moving his thumb in and out of my butthole while his dick was fucking me hard.

I felt myself clench and he tensed before groaning out loudly and in minutes he was cumming and so was I, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

I was panting hard
Two days ago, I was pissed he told me this was just fun and nothing more, and now here I am letting him fuck the living day light out of me.
The things good sex will make you do.

I know right😁😉😉