𓂃 ࣪˖ 16: 𝒞omfort

"Since I promised, let me tell you some things about.. My family.."

..

- 🐿️ -

Taehyun was terrified. He had promised Beomgyu to tell him about his family, as much as he wanted to back out, he knew he shouldn't.

After they made up, Beomgyu texted Yeonjun that they were leaving, and Beomgyu drove them over to his dorm.

"Baby. No matter what's going on with your family, I will be there for you. You know that right?"

Beomgyu was too sweet for Taehyun, at least that was what he thought.

Taehyun was in the passenger seat, fiddling with his fingers. "Y-yes, I know.."

The older knew that he wanted some time to think, he drove them in silence, making sure to steak tiny peaks of the brunette.

Then they arrived.

..

- 🐻 -

"Hey man— Who's this?" Heeseung's voice was heard, he was sitting comfortably on their living room couch. He also had a smaller guy in his lap, not paying attention to the couple walking in, watching the movie.

Beomgyu smiled when he saw his roommate and his boyfriend, cuddling while watching a movie, Wreck It Ralph.

"Hey dude, this is Taehyun. My boyfriend."

Heeseung smiled, whispering something into his boyfriend's ear. Whatever he told Sunghoon made him turn immediately.

Sunghoon smiled brightly, seeing Taehyun, getting up and running over to hug the brunette. "Hi! I'm Sunghoon!"

Taehyun saw how pretty Sunghoon was, feeling a little jealous. How come he came out so pretty and I didn't? Does Beomgyu really like me or does he only date me as a joke and want Sunghoon instead?

"H-hi! I'm Taehyun!" he said, shyly.

Sunghoon giggled, "Nice to meet you Taehyun! Would you like to watch Wreck It Ralph with me?"

Taehyun smiled widely hearing that. He loves Wreck It Ralph. "Yes! Of course!"

The two ran over to the second, side couch together, holding hands as if they were best friends that have known each other forever, and were huddled together. Whispering small things time to time, maybe or maybe not about their boyfriends.

Both Heeseung and Beomgyu chuckled at the sight. The redhead walked over, sitting besides his friend, and they started talking.

"So I see you guys met up again?" Heeseung started. "Yes."

Beomgyu started fidgeting, "He said he was going to tell me some more private things now."

The other looked shock, "Already? He must really trust you."

"What do you mean?"

"Sunghoon didn't open up to me till after our 1st year anniversary."

What? 

"Wait, so this is a good thing?"

Heeseung stared at him in disbelief, "Yes, this is a good thing?! If anything this is amazing, you guys are hitting it off!" he silently screamed, not wanting to bother the two youngers watching the movie.

"Proud of you, but don't mess it up. Seems like my man likes Taehyun a lot. One mistake, and he'll probably kill you."

"Understood." Beomgyu laughed out.