Late Night Break

NSFW WARNING:
              contains- public sex, oral sex(f! receiving), breeding kink/baby-trapping?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The flirting between you and Godot was something that almost everyone in the prosecutor's office was aware of, he wasn't exactly subtle about it, not that you mind, you love that he's so interested in you.
The flirting takes on different forms, he would often call you personal nicknames, and whenever the two of you were alone, he would do things such as stroke your hair or caress your arm in a subtle or casual way. Godot knows how to catch your attention, sometimes he'll give you a playful nudge when you're not expecting it. Or give straightforward compliments, like how your hair looks or how your outfit looks.

The fact that you work together, and you being his assistant, didn't stop Godot at all, in fact it kinda made it better for him, as a subtle way to assert his dominance, after all, he makes the rules. Godot doesn't see that you're beneath him, but instead that you're someone who he can do whatever he wants with. It's not really the relationship that the HR department would like to see at work, but the two of you don't really care about that.

As a prosecutor, it's common to work late nights, which is usually when the two of you flirt the most, when all your coworkers are gone and you both realize that you're the only two people left in the office. At this point, no rules apply, he is often more intimate with his flirting. Godot will try to sneak a kiss from time to time, try to hold your hand as you go up the elevator, even try to get you to sit on his lap in his office. You both know that nothing is really off-limits to you when you're alone, and so long as your work is getting done, no one is going to say anything to you about it. Godot may be your superior, but you're still the one he wishes to please most.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On more than one occasion the two of you have stayed late, just to sneak off together. Taking advantage of the inactive cameras in the break room. Your bare ass propped up on the cool of the oak wood table, pencil skirt pushed up over your hips. Godot's prickly goatee tickling your pussy lips as he devours you. "Moan louder for me, doll," he urges, "just us here. No one'll hear ya'."

"mmn...godot~ don't stop..." you grip the edge of the table, his strength forcing your legs spread so he can taste all of you. Cockily grinning as you mewl his name. Tongue nastily slurping and sucking at your clit, making wet smoochy sounds. Your uncontainable moans and cries going straight to his cock, which was unfathomably tight in his dress pants. Aching to be set free.

When you shakily cum, he doesn't waste a second. Whipping out his hardened need and plunging straight into your sopping wet cunt. The table creaks with each of his forceful thrusts. "Such a good little cocksleeve," he groans, hands gripping your hips, "can't believe I waited this long to try you out..." Pistoning his fat cock up into you with such fervor you can't help but let out choking gasps. Arms wrapping around his shoulders, clinging to him as you cry out begging for more. Only boosting his ego and making him fuck you harder.

Feeling yourself about to cum again already, you try to hold off. But he can feel you clamping down, walls pulsing as you're about to break. Bringing down a hand to palm your clit. "Don't be shy sweetheart, let it all out," he grins smugly, rapidly rubbing you so you can't hold it. Squirting and gushing all over him and the table. "That's a good girl, ready for me?"

"don't cum inside.." you babble, only making him laugh.

He continues, using your sweet hole through and through. "I'll cum where I want, don't order me around sweetheart."

Truthfully, he wasn't all that concerned about the repercussions. If anything, you getting knocked up would only prove you were his. Knowing you'd be carrying his seed made him crazy, he couldn't explain it. Almost like he wanted it to really happen. Not pulling out like you pleaded, he filled you to the brim. His cum spurting deep into your puffy cunt. Drilling every last bit up into you the best he could and holding it there.

He wanted more than just this.