Chapter 4 - Making Things Right

[Word count - 774]

The next day...

Location - Live House RiNG, Studio Room

Soyo's POV

It is the start of the next day, and what (Y/N) said to me the other day really did stick with me for a while. Despite what I said to everyone, I should try to apologize to them. Personally, I don't care about doing this either way, but I don't want to guilt to hit me more than it already did.

Knowing my band members, they're probably at RiNG once again for band rehearsals without me. As I got to the studio room with my bass, the door was closed and I can hear them talking about me.

"I think we should wait for her to come." Anon said.

"You can't be serious, right? Do you not hear the words that came out of her mouth?" Taki asked.

I guess Anon and Taki are attacking each other again.

"Yeah, I know, but Soyo-san is still our friend, it doesn't feel right for her not to be here." Anon said.

"Are you puffing something now?"

Anon really does care about me...

"She's right. Even though she got mad at us after our debut show, I want to apologize to her and to make it up to her." Tomori said. I guess Tomori cares about me as well.

"Okay, now I know you two are puffing something." Taki said.

"NOBODY IS PUFFING ANYTHING!!!" Anon yelled.

FW241: *tries not to laugh in the background*

Despite the fact that Anon is trying to make FW241 laugh with that line, I think it's clear as day that Taki is mad at me. Maybe I shouldn't go in, after all. Just when I was about to walk away, Ririko spotted me.

"Ah, Soyo-chan

"Ah, Soyo-chan. Nice to see you again." She said.

"Yeah... Nice to see you too." I said.