The winter everything changed

The first weekend - Part 1

Scene one ( living room / kitchen divided by a breakfast nook )

2 roomates (also bestfriends)
- Vivienne Labelle - Valerie Dane.

"Goodmorning" I screamed from the living room to the open kitchen, putting my running shoes on. "Morning" Valerie mumbles as she makes her coffee "Want one?" "Already had one. Bout to go on a run. Wanna come with?" "Are you kidding? i just woke up, how can you do this so early in the morning" Valerie whines in a jokingly way as Vivienne let's out a laugh "Dont be late were hosting dinner the first day this weekend. So don't. Be. Late." Says val knowing viv has forgotten before. "Yes i know i know" viv said guiltily before shutting the door on her way out.

Scene two ( Car / Road )

4 bestfriends
-Elijah Quinton -Isabela -Owen -Max

"No i dont think it's this turn it's the other one." Max yells from the back seat to Elijah, while the song "out of time" by The Weeknd is loudly playing "Mate I don't even know if this is the right road" I yell back to Max.

He slows the car to the side as he rolls down the passenger's side window to see what looks like a charleston local.
"Excuse me." I signaled to her as she slows down and puts her headphones around her neck confusingly. "Do you by any chance know where we can find the Charleston Palace Hotel?" I ask. She takes a look at the dusty duffle bags in the passenger seat then back at Elijah. "Um yeah" she gets closer to the window as Eli lowers down the volume of the song. "You go straight then left then keep going straight again till you pass a green gas station, you'll pass the Charleston Mall on your way there too. Oh you'll also need to get a ticket pass from the security if you want them to park your car in the garage." Eli, Max, Isabela, And Owen all look very confused by those instructions. "Say that again?" I laughed out. "Why don't you just ask her to drive us there she sounds like she knows what she's talking about." Isabela says as she elbows owen out of the way from reaching over to max from the other side. Elijah takes that into consideration as he nods. "Could you? If that's not a problem?" I say. "Mmm..i don't know." "Please we have mm exactly..." "5min" Owen says from the back "5 min to get there." I continue my sentence. "Uhmm..alright alright get out." She says as she walks to the drivers door. Not a convincing look but we still got her to say yes.

I stuffed the bags from the passenger's seat in the trunk with barely any space left. "GPS? Nothing?" She smiles to me,
while all three of them are ranting in the back about something they came up with as usual. "No." I let out a short laugh. "That's literally the first thing you do when driving in a city you've never been to." He stares at me then looks straight ahead to the windshield "Well then we're lucky to have found you." He smiles.

Almost the whole time I was driving I could just feel a pair of eyes just staring at me even though it was a 10min drive, it almost felt like it would never end.

NOTE

Hi this is the writer. I really hope you enjoyed the first short part introducing 2 of the main characters Vivienne Labelle & Elijah Quinton and ofcorse their bestfriends. This is my first time writing a book. I've always thought about it and now I'm finally doing it slowly. I just had so many scene ideas I thought to myself why not? Maybe it'll be entertaining for people. And maybe when I'm done with it eventually I can make it a movie or a tv series. I am publishing it anonymously cuz IM NOT ABOUT TO LET MY FRIENDS KNOW IM WRITING A WATTPAD STORY. LMAO.
Send me feedbacks if you have anything to say. And let me know if you like to know about the authors or you just care about the story.

Sincerely anonymousviv, xoxo 💋