s1 ᴇᴘ 5- ᵃ ˢᵒˡᵃʳ ᶜᵃˡᶜᵘˡᵃᵗᵒʳ, ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵃˡˡ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᶜʰᵉᵉʳˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ᵇᵒˢᵒᵐ

Start from the beginning

____________________________

" Georgie you left your lunch again! " Mary Shouted at the kitchen, Just as Georgie was about to leave, He sighed.

" I don't want it... " Georgie mumbled under his breath, I look at him in disrespect, His mom worked hard on his lunch!

" Georgie Cooper if you don't come and take your lunch, You mister, Are grounded! "

" Fine...I'm coming! " He sighed in defeat as he went back in the house and took his lunch.

" Serves you right, I knew that your mom worked hard on your lunch for 2 hours. " I aggressively whispered to Georgie, He just gave me a stare and we left.

As we left the house we saw Sheldon and George waiting for us at the car, Sheldon was standing proper, Meanwhile George had this slight bad posture, with his hands on his hips.

" Come on, Come on! You guys are gonna be late get in the car! " George shouted, As we got in the car.

As George was driving, Sheldon had this confused look on his face.

" How come Mom's not taking me to school? " Sheldon confusingly questioned.

" Cause once in a while, your dad wants to spend some time with you. " George responded.

" My little Shelman. " George smiled at sheldon, While me and Georgie gave a stare and cringed at the cringy nickname.

'My little shelman?' That sounds like a tuna brand.

" But Mom's car has a backseat. Statistically, I'm much safer there. " Said Sheldon.

" Hey, I'm glad you brought up statistically. You think those numbers you Talked about for Texas A&M would apply to my JV squad? " George asked.

" I don't see why not, Unlike our former principal, math doesn't discriminate. " Sheldon responded, While I was reading a book, Georgie just looked at the pictures of it, Since he is too lazy to read.

" You're not thinking about taking his advice, are you? " Georgie gave a jealous and worried look at his Father.

" Never you mind. "

" But he's wrong. " Georgie argued, While I looked at them awkwardly.

" Everybody knows you punt on fourth down. " Georgie said angrily.

" Why does everybody knowing
something make it right? " Sheldon stated.

" Because... " Georgie paused for a few seconds before responding.

" That's what makes this country great. " Georgie finally responded, As I slightly laugh at his response.

" Great going...genius " I whispered jokingly at Georgie.

" Shut up... " Georgie murmured.

" I'm joking! " I loudly whispered, just enough for Georgie to hear.

___________________________

I was informed that there was a football game today, And Georgie is playing for his team, like always.

As I arrive, I went in the field and sat down in one of the free spaces in the bleachers.

" Georgie!! " I shouted at the bleachers for his attention.