Abhisha Os: Culpa Mia 8

Start from the beginning

Abhishek opened chrome and recalled the name of tablet manisha took. He typed and the search result made him stunned to next core...

He stood up not believing his eyes... Got tears in his eyes straight away: yeh kaisay hosakta hai...

Abhishek: manisha you didnt!!!!

He recalled that night when they came back home from the club. Flashes hit him hard and he falter a bit. "Oh my God"

He told himself with tears in his eyes finally reaching to the half conclusion.

When nishchay came out with an envelope in his hand: abbu lagta hai manisha ky koi paper gir gaye hain

Abhishek looked up at him and nishchay touched his arms: abbu kia howa? Theek hai na tu? Tu thanda ku parh gaya hai bhai?

Abhsihek took the papers from nishchay hands and opened it and while reading it he was utterly shocked. He recalled.

"Kuch ni bas normal stomach pain hai" this is what she told him.

He shook his head not believingx

With that he ran straight out towards manisha home. Nishchay ran behind him: kia howa abbu kaha ha raha hai

Abhishek said nothing and ran towards manisha's home. Nishchay also drove behind him. Today he knew that something big is gonna happen.

One hour later
Reaching at manisha home he found out that she left. His heart sank down.
Nishchay: abhishek btaye ga mujhy kia hogya hai?
He entered manisha's room and opened her cupboard just to see abhisha wala calendar their. "Tu meray type ka ni hai na hi dosti keliye aur kuch aur toh ho hi ni sakta" he recalled.

He looked around and saw Abhisha wala locked fallen just near the cupboard. He took it and hugged the locked. He remembered nooh wearing it. He cried looking at it.

Abhishek then opened the drawer and found few certificates he opened the file just to see "BIRTH CERTIFICATE"
Child gender: girl
Child name: Noorie

Nishchay: kia howa ab btaye gaaa?

Abhishek was not in the frame: nishchay delhi keliye doo ticket kara lai!!!

Nishchay: par ku?

Abhishek: hum aj hi laut jaein gy...

he shouted ..

2 hours later
Here manisha was holding noorie in her arms and she was feeling heavy in Heart "sorry pantole hum tujhy hurt nahi karna chahty thy magar yehi teray liye best hai..."

Noorie was crying a lot and manisha was calming her down. They were waiting for the announcement of their flight: hum janty hain chotu pantoli ky ap bhi khush ni ho. Par uneed hai ap apni mummy ko maaf kardo gi

But noorie kept crying loudly making manisha worried. She suddenly felt pain in her stomach.

Manisha: kia hogya isay yeh itna to kyun rahi hai.... chotu chup hojao meri baby.

She kissed noorie and hugged her trying to calm her but noorie was crying a lot...

Manisha straightened noorie clothes and her eyes went to her neck where there was no abhisa wala pendant.

Manisha got so worried: iskaa woh locket kaha gaya.. woh abhishekwaa ki nishani hai. Isko pehnai thi kaha reh gaya.. isliye yeh itna bechain horai hai

She searched in her luggage...

Manisha: kaha gaya?

Suddenly

"Iskooooo dhondh rahi hai?"