"How's your shelter home business going?" Kaira asked to switch the topic

"Everything's good, the house was very quiet this morning though" kainaat said taking off her shoes and jewellery.

"Kaira i need to speak to you, come to my office" reyhan entered the bedroom where the mother daughter duo were conversing "why in the office? Let me hear too what you wanna talk about" kainaat interupted making reyhan silent for a second "nothing i just wanted some help"

"Kaira! Are you continuing your job? Did ansh said something?"

"No mama ansh has no problem with my job infact Avni di also own a bakery she works there when bored and mama runs the fashion line so none have a problem with it" kainaat nodded hearing her reply while reyhan's eyes were fixed on kaira who was ignoring him.

"Why dont you change then we'll have tea together?" Kainaat proposed and kaira nodded walking past reyhan and went to her room. She quickly locked the door and changed her clothes removing all the jewellery and makeup. She opened the door and found kainaat standing waiting for her. kaira spent the evening with her mother not moving an inch away from her.

However kainaat went to rest for somewhile and that's when reyhan appeared.
"Too much happy with your new husband huh?"
Kaira didnt say anything and got up from the couch after closing the tv. "You told everything to him as i expected" he had a nasty grin on his face which made kaira shiver for a second "anyhow your husband is too dumb to stop my tricks plus the pictures ... i have some newly edittes pics added"

Kaira closed her eyes and fisted her palms trying to calm down the turmoil of emotions in her body.
"You have been eating my earning up till now be a good bitch and pay it all back by being of some use!" Reyhan had grabbed her too hard by her jaw and looked into her eyes with the piercing gaze.

"I am not your slave!" Kaira pushed him back wiping off the oozing blood from her lip. Reyhan grabbed kiara by her hair and pulled them harder making her close her eyes in the pain "leave me you absurd!" She tried breaking through his grip but his hold was too tight "be in your limits or i'll break your marraige with your sweetheart"

He jerked her away and kaira stared at her breathing heavily however that jerk had a peaceful smile.

On the other hand Ansh who was witnessing all those felt his newly beast breaking the leash. All he wanted to do was break reyhan' s neck and for that he needed his brother' s help not now but soon for now the warning were enough.
.
.
.
.
.

The moon slowly emerged from behind the horizon, casting a soft glow over everything. The sky turned to a beautiful shade of blue, and the moon seems to grow bigger and brighter as it climbed higher.

A restless Ansh strolled to and fro in the garden and this was observed by Shubham who came out with aroohi for his night walk. "Ansh? Everything ok?" Shubham frowned looking at his son pacing in the garden and couldnt hold back to ask. "Papa can i bring kaira back?" Ansh directly came to the point and a smile touched shubham's lips.

"She is at her parent's let her spend some time" Shubham comforted him and patted his shoulder but Ansh interrupted him "you dont know papa! Please let me bring her back" Ansh rubbed his sweaty palms on the sweat shirt he wore since winters were approaching.

"If you really want to, then just go and meet her bring her back tomorrow." Shubham said and was dragged by aroohi to the dog house they made for finn.

"Bring my helmet and bike keys" he instructed one of the workers who quickly ran and fetched it for him.

Ansh's pov