12 ; meeting other 04 rookies

Start from the beginning

we don't stop at the top, 매 순간이 start
Trouble
Trouble
(Rock, rock, rock, rock) rock it with me
(Rock, rock, rock, rock) yeah, that's right
I'm a little butterfly, 뭘 그리 놀라? Ah-ah
예상할 수 없는 way, you feel like, ah-ah-ah
점점 차오는 숨이 (rock, rock), 계속 날 깨워 (rock, rock)
멈출 수 없어 (rock, rock) because my name is Trouble (rock, rock)

then we did that dance. "what's your position" seungeon asked while giving me a high five, as we took a sit. "I don't know, I think we're all rounders" I said taking a sip of water.

"all rounderss" anton repeated and I nodded smiling at him. "you can sing, you can dance how about rap" anton asked. "rap?" I asked them.

they both nodded and can I just say they both look like bambi. "yeah I can rap" I said proudly and they both look shock. it's like telling a kid, "yeah I can eat sweets without asking my parents" and they're like woahhhh. it's exactly like that!

"hayley, I know your dance too" anton told me. "me too" seungeon add. "really!?!" I asked super shocked, with a hand over my mouth.

"are you for real, you guys are world wide sensation right now. I don't think there's someone who doesn't know your songs" seungeon said.

"then shall we dance to it?" I asked the boys and so we did the dance. ayee, I'm fearless HA!

then we were called out by the room by the staffs. "hey, we wanted to ask. as of right now how do you feel "

"about this?" no shit it's about this, I just wanted to make sure alright. now that I'm thinking back at what I'm saying it's abit of a no shit sherlock moment. thankfully the staff is nice, she nodded and gave me smile.

"okay, I think they're both really fun and vibey person! I think I broke the ice when I started dancing to their songs. I learnt alot boy group dances when I'm bored. hehe."

"that's great, I think you did too. now can you lead the game of two trust one lie?"

of course I could, I said yes and went back into the room where the boys were. they stared at me, smiling as I entered.

"we'll be playing two truth one lie,"

< two truths one lie >

"I'll go first" anton said raising up his hand.

" 1) I'm the maknae of riize
   2) I was born in New Jersey
   3) I know how to produce music "

" it's either the 2nd or 3rd " I said. "I thought it was the first" seungeon said pointing at anton. "noo, he's maknae" I said 10000000% sure of that.

"why?" seungeon asked.

"why???" I asked back.

" because I'm also 04 and I'm not maknae" seungeon said. " then what are you " anton asked genuinely. "I'm in middle, my maknae is 06 "

"wahhhh"
"he's a baby"

"anyway you're right, he's maknae for real since he was shocked I wasn't the youngest" seungeon said and I gave him the I told you face and he accepted it.

"I think it's the last one" seungeon said, "let's go with that then" guess what, we were wrong.

"I moved to new Jersey when I was 3, so the 2nd one was wrong" wahhh... who would've thought man. wait that means...

" YOU KNOW HOW TO PRODUCE MUSIC !?" seungeon asked just as I was about to, anton just shyly nodded. seungeon then turn to look at me, mouth wide with admiration.

seungeon then gave anton a thumbs up, then look at me again. okay, I shall give him a thumbs up too. "that's so cool" I said but mostly to myself.

" okay first, I was born in Australia
secondly, I like spicy food
thirdly, I got 1st in weight lifting "

they both stared at me, then back at each other then at me again. "is it the first one?" anton asked seungeon. "I think so..." seungeon said. they were literally having a business discussion over there.

don't mind me just watching, well I was just watching until anton said, "I don't think she can do weight lifting"

"why!?!" I asked, eyes wide, I demand an explanation. ( I'm just dramatic ) "no, I'm just saying..." anton said and I stared at him looking as offended as I can manage.

"is it because I'm a girl!?" I asked, gasp then shook my head. they should actually cast me for a drama. like come and ring up my manager man.

"WHAT?" anton asked, then there you have seungeon laughing in the background. his laugh is so funny. "you're telling me you can weight lift..." anton asked.

I just shrug. "fine, let's go with the Australia one then" and I laughed. "the weight lifting one was wrong" this sent seungeon to his whole laughing fit again. my guy is bent over on the ground, while anton just gave me a are you serious face.

I just smile at him innocently giving him my doe eyes. he scowled and I just giggled.

" I'm main vocal, my specialty is mimicking spongebob, I'm confident in my eyes " seungeon said then nodded signalling for us to start guessing.

"your eyes are pretty, so I don't think it's the last one" I told him. he got pretty eyes, like for real. "oh, I'm flattered" seungeon said combing his hair and looking away.

"he looks like main vocal" anton said, and I stared the guy up and down. "and I don't look like I can weight lift" I say and seungeon laughs again. "it doesn't even relate!" I scowl at him and he scowled right back. okay mister ! two can play this game.

I'm joking, I accidentally let my smile escape and the three of us laugh. "okay okay let's guess. 1,2,3"

"mimicking spongebob" we both said and looked at seungeon for answer. turns out we're right!! of course, that's right!!

"I can mimic Doraemon though" he said. "showw" and he did. uhhhh. "okay..." anton said awkwardly and scratched his head making all of us laugh.