Kaoru let out a startled merow growl. Kojiro leaned in, he kissed the thin shoulder. His lips hot on the Kitsune's slippery body. As the Fu dog moved closer his finger dipped deeper. The Kitsune hissed but pressed back against the mountain behind him. Their breath blending together.

Koru turned his head as Kojiro picked up speed with his finger. Their lips met in a sloppy heated kiss. As Kojiro captured the Kitsune's tongue, he pressed another thick finger in with the first one. The Kitsune stiffened for a second. Once his body relaxed, Kojiro began to stretch his hole.

Their mouths fought each other. Tongues licking at the others in a heated duel. Kaoru nipped Kojiro's nipple as the Fu dog drew back to for a breather. The green haired Fu dog shot forward to take a bite of the Kitsune's neck. There was a loud moaning growl as the Fu dog sucked the tender flesh into his mouth.

Kojiro's fingers were widening the hole. A third had slipped in without the Kitsune responding. The slippery wet ass bucked against the hand. Kojiro spread his other hand over the narrow, but corded chest of the Kitsune. The purring seemed to warp around them. The Kitsune was gasping as he bucked with the rhythm Kojiro was playing.

"Stop teasing!" He snarled as he pressed back against the thick muscled chest of the Fu dog.

"Are you ready for me?" Kojiro asked sweetly.

The response he got wasn't what he thought it would be. Instead of being docile, waiting for the thick Fu dog to move to the next stage in their dance of love, the Kitsune took matters into his own hands. He twisted, ripping the Fu dogs meaty digits from him as he sloshed water over the lip of the tub.

The Kitsune pounced, forcing the Fu dog back into the quickly cooling water. With a soft cry, the Fu dog splashed down on his ass. The Kitsune rode his body to the end.

Now he slipped one leg on either side of the Fu dog's waist. Half kneeling, half crouching over him, the Kitsune yanked a handful of green hair back. The Fu dog looked up at him with startled, but not unimpressed eyes. He smirked.

"You want to be a power bottom?" He cooed.

"Want? I am!" Kaoru insisted.

"Open up!" He demanded.

With one final smirk, Kojiro opened his mouth in a wide o shape. Kaoru rose up to thrust his aching cock down the long gutted throat of the Fu dog. He held two large handfuls of the thick green hair as he rammed his hips against the others mouth. Kojiro laid there taking it for a few thrusts.

Then he brought his hands up. One touched the narrow waist the other curled around the thrusting cock. He squeezed as he began to suck on it. His teeth nipped the tip as it came out that far. Kaoru yowled in pleasure. Kojiro bobbed his head along with the thrusting pelvis. He was sucking hard as his hand massaged the length. Kaoru didn't last long with the skill the Fu dog possessed. He came within minutes of his dominate actions.

Panting he slipped down to sit on Kojiro's legs.

"Well, that didn't last long." Kojiro teased.

"I didn't think you would do that!" Kaoru smiled up at the Fu dog.

His thin strong hands reached out for the thick meaty erection between the Fu dogs thighs. It was so large it stuck up through the water. His elegant fingers toyed with the slit as he splayed his hands around it. Both hands fit with room to spare on either end.

"Is everything about you extra large?" Kaoru asked with a pleased smirk.

"MMM, pretty much." Kojiro sat back.

He watched as the Kitsune jerked his hand, squeezing a pleasured rhythm over Kojiro's enormous cock.

"Are all you going to do is play with it?" He asked.

"Its under the water! I can't get my face wet!" Kaoru complained.

Kojiro's barking laugh was cut short as he lifted the Kitsune up once more. Again he spun the thin small frame around. He purred into the slender ear.

"You shouldn't have stopped me. Now, I want even more." He hissed.

A shiver of desire ran along the Kitsune's spine.

"Then take it." He demanded as he pressed back against the others groin.

He felt the thick meaty tube slip between his butt cheeks. Kojiro didn't enter him yet. He was teasing the wanting fox. He rubbed his thick hefty sausage along the tight crack. Kaoru's fingers gripped into the edge of the tub. He merowed as he tried to get what it was he wanted.

Kojiro chuckled. "Relax, it's time." He pressed down,

Bending the torso of the Kitsune over the tub, Kojiro pulled apart the tight butt. Kaoru hissed as the Fu dog teased a little more by pressing his thumbs over the pulsating opening. Then in a wicked turn, the Fu dog slammed half of his cock deep into the Kitsune.

The small fox tossed himself back howling in pain, pleasure if a bit startled by it all. Kojiro wrapped one arm around the foxes chest. His other hand curled along the thickening cock dangling between his legs. No sooner had Kojiro found a grip on it, the Kitsune relaxed.

Kojiro rammed deeper. The Kitsune purred forcing himself tighter to the Fu dog's groin. Their lips met in a hungry cry of desire. They bit at each other as the Fu dog began his pounding intrusion. He rammed hard as the Kitsune bucked forcing him harder. If the Fu dog tried to ease up so as not to hurt the fragile Kitsune, the Kitsune showed how not fragile he was.

He slammed back to meet the powerful thrusts. Their breathing steamed up the room. Their cries filled the air around them. The hard slapping bodies beat a pattern that shook the very rafters of the house. Kaoru yowled his pleasure, his frustration and his desire as he forced the Fu dog into an even more rampant pace.

Kojiro pleased the Kitsune. Stroking him to their insane pace. They slammed together in mighty grunts of rutting pleasure. Then, they came. Kaoru arched back. He slammed down onto the Fu dog's thrusting cock. His cum spattering the mirror across the room. Upon seeing that the Fu dog wrapped the Kitsune up tightly in his beefy arms. A few more strong powerful thrusts and he was exploding deep inside the fox.

Kaoru curled his finger like talons into Kojiro's arm as their breathing began to slow. Kojiro, now limp, slipped from the fox. He fought to regain his breath.

"Well, now I really need to brush you." He teased.

"Shouldn't you wait until we are done?" Kaoru eat his eyes in the mirror.

The golden ones of the Kitsune were inquisitive. The dark red of the Fu dog widen in surprise.

"Don't tell me you are the one and done type." The Kitsune wiggled against the growing member pressed to his bottom.

"The waters cold, let's go dry off in the bed." The Fu dog smiled broadly

"That's my good puppy!" the fox cooed as he pulled himself free of the cooling waters.

The night was long, they found a way to enjoy each other's bodies well into the early morning hours.