•00•

⚘️~°•▪︎Prologue ▪︎•°~🥀

Esme Collins has always been the quiet type, you could, at all times, count on her actions speaking louder than her words.

So, for everyone to find out that she joined the drama club were blatantly shocked.

Some people encouraged it, saying it would be good for her to overcome some shyness, others disagreed with it. They thought she would ruin the plays because her words seemed to never be louder than
a hushed whisper in the wind.

Her mother was her number one doubter, always saying that she should join the track team with her sister instead.

That was until she saw Esme perform for the first time. She saw the way her words flowed as she brought the character to life and the thing that made her back down for good was the big smile of adoration she saw on her second born daughters face when it was her time to take a bow.

That was how Esme and Danny found each other, with their love for watching movies and studying plays ,alongside the occasional Isaac in the backround, they became really good friends.

At the time,Erin was having some type of situationship with the one and only, cole walter.

This lead to many dinners, picnics and hangouts between the families.

Soon both families were known for always being around each other, and along the way there is an unintended tension between two particular people...