The Chipmunks Meet The Chipettes

Author's Note: Before I begin this story, I want to say some things. This is set in the ALVINNN!!! And The Chipmunks universe. Also, in this Fanfiction, since I am 18 in real life and in this story, I am The Chipettes's loving legal guardian/adoptive mother and manager.

Enjoy!

Dave, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore are at the theater.

They open the doors to the auditorium.

Alvin is just bursting with excitement.

Alvin:"Ho ho! Back where I belong! On Stage! I can't wait for opening night!"

Alvin runs around, his ADHD hyperactivity kicking in.

Alvin:"I can see it now! Every seat filled to capacity! Standing room only! And the crowd is going wild!"

Dave and Simon smile at each other, happy about Alvin's enthusiasm.

Alvin jumps on the stage.

Alvin:"This guy with this really cool voice announces us, saying, "Are you ready?" and they'll just be screaming "Yes! Yes we are!" Everyone will be waiting for us to come out on stage! But instead, we'll be running down the aisle, high-fiving everyone as people scream "We love you, Alvin!"

Theodore:"And Theodore! We love you too, Theodore!"

Alvin:"But mostly Alvin!"

Theodore:"But also Theodore!"

Just then, a lady pokes her head in through the door.

Dave:"Hello?"

Lady:"Yes? Can I help you? I am the stage manager."

Dave:"Well, we're pretty excited about the show. So, how's it coming?"

Stage Manager:"Oh no.(Comes out of the door fully)This is very awkward for me. So-so no one told you?"

Simon:(Confused)"Told-told us what?"

Stage Manager:"Oh, please don't kill the messenger, this was not my decision."

Dave:"What?"

Stage Manager:"I said "I don't think this is a good idea." and they said "We're not asking you, and do you wanna keep your job?" and I said "Of course I wanna keep my job, I've been here for 45 years!"

Alvin had enough.

Alvin:(Confused)"What are you talking about? And what weren't we told?"

The stage manager decided to rip it off like a band-aid and just straight up tell them.

Stage Manager:"Your show is canceled. You're being replaced."

The words took, Dave, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore by surprise.

Dave:"Wait, what?"

Stage Manager:"Okay, look. There's a new group called "The Chipettes". Their guardian/manager is new to the record company and the record company signed "The Chipettes" to their label and decided to showcase them."

Alvin thinks she's joking.

Alvin:"Ho ho! Good one! Guys, it's obvious! This is a comedy prank show! So, there must be a hidden camera right over here!"

Alvin goes over to a spotlight and checks it for a hidden camera. But there is no hidden camera.

Alvin:"Okay, well, maybe, you know, not there, but here!"

Alvin checks behind the curtains for a hidden camera, but still no hidden camera.

Alvin turns his head towards the stage manger who starts speaking again.