Chapter 68: Two Peas in a Pod

Start from the beginning

Duval continued. "But one day, it all came crashing down. My innocent little dream turned into a nightmare!" Duval explained a time when the he exited a bar and his home village townspeople ran away in fear on his presence. "I didn't think much of it at the time. I just figured the village had finally learned to fear me. You know, on account of my being so tough. But that was wishful thinking." Duval went on to explain how, on that very day, the Navy began to hunt him down because of his face being on Sanji's wanted poster. "Understand, Black Leg? It's not my fault. I never wanted to cause any trouble. And suddenly I get a bounty of seventy seven million because you don't know how to behave. A small town guy like me can't stand up to all those powerful marines. They hunted me down and now I gonna hide behind that iron mask, so nobody wouldn't recognize my face. My whole like is ruined because you decided to be a dame pirate! I'm gonna chase you all the way to the end of hell if that's what it takes! And if you gotta problem with that, then why don't you just kill me and get it over with!"

Sanji quickly jumped on the buffalo's back, holding down Duval by his throat. "You're telling me you put Nami, Robin and (Y/N) in danger even though they have nothing to do with this because some moron drew a crappy picture of me?!"

"'Cause they're part of the crew that made you a famous pirate in the first place." Duval slowly began to sit upright, pressing against Sanji's hold. "If I'm gonna take revenge, I might as well wipe out the rest of your crew while I'm at it. Right?! None of you are making it out alive!" Duval shouted as he pulled out his harpoon gun, forcing Sanji to jump up and dodge his attack. (Y/N) watched in amazement as Sanji spun his body around to avoid the poison harpoons. Duval groaned in frustration at his failed attacks before speaking into a transponder. "Convert to trap mode."

Flying Fish Riders began to soar out of the ocean. One of the riders yelled. "If the head says you die, you die! Take him down!!"

Sanji stood up, shadows covering his eyes as he spoke. "You suckers don't know when to quit, do you?" The cook leaped into the sky, successfully kicking a rider off his flying fish.

"You couldn't resist, could you?" Duval cockily spoke as two flying fish riders dove at the cook with a net in their hands. Sanji shielded his face before the net dragged him down towards the ocean.

"Oh no." (Y/N) gasped as the Flying Fish Riders dove into the ocean with her cook.
(Y/N) took off running to the shore, but was held back by Zoro. "Let go of me, damn it! We need to save him!"

Luffy took off running as well, forcing Zoro to let go of (Y/N) and run towards his captain who was yelling for Sanji. Zoro struggled to hold Luffy back as he yelled at his captain. "We don't need any of you drowning! Let me handle this one!"

Before (Y/N) could take off once more, Hachi ran past her. "I'm on it! You humans are too slow under water! You'll never catch up in time!!"

Duval laughed at the octopus fishman. "You're right, but you don't stand a chance against the speed of my men!" Hachi hesitated to look up at Duval. "Come on. Even you should know that flying fish are the fasted creatures in the sea. And my men have oxygen tanks. So they can take their sweet time making sure your little friend is nice and dead by the time he comes up. See! I thought of everything!" Shadows cover (Y/N)'s eyes as Duval laughed again. "I wish I could have crushed the life out of that bastard with my own two hands, but at least I know he'll die suffering."

(Y/N) disappeared and reappear in front of Duval, holding her right sickle to his throat. Duval screamed in fear from the woman's sudden presence before (Y/N) spoke with anger bleeding from her voice. "You want to repeat that?" The woman pressed her blade closer to his neck. "Because I know how to kill someone nice and slowly. So go on. Repeat it. I dare you." (Y/N) glared down the man before her.