Jisung cooed, gently booping Delancy's nose before cradling her on his chest, feeling her soft fur against his bare skin. "And besides, I can't do anything inappropriate now that you've decided to cuddle beside me," he teased, enjoying the warmth of the feline nestled against him.

"Delancy, is it strange that... movies like this don't interest me anymore?" he murmured, gently resting his chin on her soft fur.

A soft "meow" was Delancy's only response.

Jisung chuckled softly, amused at himself for seeking answers from a cat who couldn't respond. "I'm probably just being dramatic; Hyunjin's dramaticness is rubbing off on me," he said with a gentle smile, running his fingers through the fur.

The room fell into a moment of quiet, only the inappropriate sounds from the TV breaking the silence before Jisung spoke again.

"Do you think... I'll ever experience what Hyunjin and Seungmin have?" he asked gently, his words tapering off with uncertainty.

As expected, there was no reply from Delancy. Jisung chuckled softly to himself, shaking his head as he shifted on the bed, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question," he said lightheartedly, trying to dismiss the weight of his emotions, though a sinking feeling lingered inside him.

'But it's not stupid,' his inner thoughts echoed relentlessly.

"I don't know why I'm suddenly thinking of such a thing. Falling in love, love in general... it just turns people into lovesick dumbasses," he rambled, his expression contorting into a grimace, trying to hide the turmoil within.

'But you wanted to feel it.'

"I can still go about my daily life without everything being tied to love. There's still plenty of love around me. Lots of people loves me!" he continued, the words spilling out as his thoughts tangled and clashed within him.

'But it's not the same, is it?'

"I can still have sex without it being about love!"

'But you hate that. That's why you let him go.'

"Love... Delancy, you love me, right?! What we have is some kind of love, isn't it?" His voice wavered, teetering on the edge of tears, as he turned toward Delancy, who was calmly grooming herself.

'It's not the type you yearn for.'

'You want the type of love Seungmin and Hyunjin have.'

'You're jealous of them.'

Jisung's thoughts were starting to consume him, overwhelming him. It was frustrating, each thought ringing true.

yet he denies it.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!" Jisung's voice reverberated through the room, a vehement response to the thoughts closing in on him. Startled by the intensity of his outburst, Delancy jumped off his bed, retreating to some unknown corner of his apartment.

Jisung's chest rose and fell rapidly, a physical manifestation of his inner turmoil. In an abrupt move, he scrambled for the remote, turning off the TV and tossing the remote aside.

"I'm not jealous..." he repeated, trying to convince himself, his expression distant as he got lost in thought.

A sound echoed in the room, pulling Jisung out of his daze. As his eyes refocused, he reached for his phone on the bedside table, the device persistently calling out to him.

He wiped away the stray tears that escaped his eyes and cleared his throat, determined not to show his vulnerability to anyone.

"Hello, Hyun?" he managed, trying to steady his voice despite it being on the verge of cracking.