𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"uh nothing whatchu want?" sky returned the same look he was giving her. "i was just wondering why you always in your room nowadays." booka glared at her.

"because you bring von here and i den told y'all thousands of times that i didn't like him." sky said plainly.

"you just putting on a act." booka told. "i dead ass fucking hate him." sky blank faced him.

"man whatever come downstairs." booka told. sky sighed and followed him down the stairs.

"ouu let's make these." saniya grabbed the dumplings from the freezer. "yeah come on." heavyn said getting excited to eat.

"hell nah these are mine." sky came and snatched the dumplings away from them. "girl we can eat some." saniya frowned.

"you don't even like stuff like this." sky squinted her eyes as she put the dumplings back. "it's the pregnancy cravings." muwop came and sat in the kitchen with them.

"i'm pregnant too, i wonder who the daddy is." heavyn bent over in-front of muwop. "ain't me." he pushed her away.

"did i miss something?" sky watched the scene unfold. "not for real just heavyn starting dat delusional shit." La laughed. he threw his arm over sky and gave her a side hug.

"i feel like ian seen you for real." he told. "i been out of everybody way for real." sky scratched her head.

"don't let von change you sky." muwop said in a serious tone. "yeah." La agreed.

"i know he been doing some fuck up shit to you but don't let it fuck you up." muwop added. "we see what you going through and we here for you, just like you always here for us." La told.

sky felt her eyes water. "awwn." heavyn hugged her. sky held her head down as heavyn hugged her.

as much as she tried to put on this "i don't care" act she couldn't hide it from them. she began crying.

"is it crazy that i still love him?" sky laughed as she wiped her tears. nobody said anything they just looked at each other.

everyone had been around von except sky. she made sure that whenever von was around she wasn't and whenever anybody spoke about him she'd tune them out.

they all knew that von no longer wanted to be with sky. they knew he had moved on and began publicly dating kema but sky didn't know that.

"i mean you should still love him right? after everything y'all been through it's normal too." heavyn told.

heavyn wiped her cousins tears. "this ain't right." La muttered. La hated seeing the way von treated sky but he always minded his business.

he was always here for sky and listened to all her problems and tried his best to help her. La or even anybody they hung around could see Sky changing.

She was meaner than usual. she was never around as much and didn't even engage in conversations when she was around.

she would go out by herself all the time and come back home at random times. When everybody would be together she'd isolate herself and go into another room.

"we love you man, and we here that's all we want you to know." booka hugged her too.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐀____  15m

 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪

@𝐁𝐈𝐆600𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀 he don't fucking like you.

➪ gone some where you always trynna be funny😂

@𝐁𝐈𝐆600𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀 i'm dead ass ...

@𝐁𝐈𝐆600𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀 he looked better with sky

➪ okay i'll tell him you feel that way 🤦🏽‍♀️

@𝐁𝐈𝐆600𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀 he already know

➪ well i told him to go be with her he said no so ...

@𝐁𝐈𝐆600𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀 that's not what he told her so ....
𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐘𝐎 big black ass always somewhere trynna be messy." heavyn slapped bookas head. "ion give no fuck that bitch think she big dawg cause she fuck with him." booka defended.

"you ain't even have to do that." sky mumbled halfway sleep. "thought you was in a weed coma, you straight cuh?" booka laughed.

"i feel great." sky laughed. "must be fucking nice." saniya shouted. "my girl getting so biggg." heavyn touched her stomach.

"i don't know why she saying girl like it's actually a girl." sky said lowly. "i personally think it's a girl." heavyn spoke up.

"i think it's a boy." krissy told. everyone began debating whether or not it was a girl or boy.

skys phone began ringing making everyone look over at her. "what?" she looked at them while picking up her phone. "is it von?" heavyn whispered.

"what? no why would von be calling." sky jerked her head back. "you so mufucking slow." booka launched the remote at heavyns chest.

"hello?" sky spoke with her eyes closed. "whatchu doing right now?" top spoke from the other line.

"nun for real why?" she wondered. "i got some good money coming in, i'm finna come get you." he told.

"alright." sky said and the call ended after that. she got up not saying a word to anybody. "where you going?" La asked making krissy who was wrapped in his arms look up at sky.

"out." she spoke and went upstairs to her room.

" she spoke and went upstairs to her room