Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story so I hope you enjoy it :D

"So why do you think your right for the job Miss Evans?" Mr Blake asks me.

 "Well, I'm very reliable, punctual, and practical so if you need something done I'll get it done," I reply hoping I sounded more confident than I am.

 After the interview I shake Mr Blake's hand and leave the office to go home. I'm Rosetta Evans and I'm 22 years old. I was just at job interview to become the secretary of Mr Smith, a billionaire business man who is the owner of many five star hotels all around the world.

 I recently left university and am now getting myself a short term job. I live with my best friend Chris in a cute apartment. Chris has blonde hair, deep blue eyes and he's 24. He's 6ft 3 and well built with nice abs. He's like the brother I never had since I'm an only child.

When I was 5 my parents died so I was sent to live with my aunty. I worked really hard to get into Harvard University but made sure I had the best social life possible. I was both head cheerleader and school president at high school.

 "Chris!" I shout as I enter the apartment.

No reply, I guess he's still at work. I put the keys on the table and go to the phone.

There's one message so I press play. "Hi babe this is Jessica just calling to remind you about our annual barbeque a month from today, I'll be expecting you to bring your new friends for me to meet and wear something hot. Just to give you a heads up Kyle will be there so I suggest you get yourself a hot boyfriend and make him dead jealous. Love ya bye."

 I sigh. With the job interview I completely forgot about the barbeque and what's worse is that Kyle will be there.

Kyle was my high school sweetheart until I found out he was cheating me with that slut Britney. We went out for two years! Two years of my life gone to that son of a bitch. If I don't get this job then I have to make sure I get a boyfriend.

I decide to treat myself to Chinese take away. When the Chinese I arrives I see it's Dave.

"Hey Dave how are you?" I ask

"Great! Now I get to see you" he replys putting on the charm.

"I thought you knew that charm gets you nowhere with me," I comment, battering my eyes as I smile at him.

  "Chris here?" he asks looking through the door.

"No, he's not," I reply taking the food and heading to the kitchen to get the money, Dave following.

"That will be $10 and 95 cents," he says and I hand him the money but before I can retreat my hand Dave takes hold of it.

"How about the kiss you owe me," Dave says. I gently start pushing him towards the door pretending that I'm going to kiss him then suddenly close the door in his face.

"Hey!" Dave complains from the other side of the door. I laugh and head to the kitchen to start eating my food.

 Chris texts me, telling me he will be staying over his friends and that I shouldn't wait up. So I eat my Chinese whilst watching Monster in Law. After a relaxing bubble bath and talking for hours on the phone to Jessica, I go to bed.        

Today I was expecting a letter telling me if I got the job or not.

I'm dressed and ready to leave the house when the post finally comes. There was a white envelope with a first class stamp on it. My heart races. What if I don't get the job? I'll have to keep searching again and I may never get a chance like this again. My hands were shake as I slowly open the letter and begin to read.

 I read "I'm delighted to inform you that you got the job..." AHHHHHHHH!!!! I got the job! 

I was so busy jumping up and down when Chris comes through the door. "Chris, I got the job you are now looking at the new secretary of James Smith!" After minutes of jumping and screaming we fall to the floor laughing. "Get ready, tonight were going to celebrate. You call the girls, I'll call the guys and we'll go to the club ok? Chris asks smirking. I nod and head up stairs getting ready for a night to remember.   

The lights were blazing in the club and it was dark. I'm wearing a dark blue dress that brings my  out my blue eyes. It showed off my curves and a little bit of cleavage. I decided to leave my thick blonde hair down to trail down my back  I was with my friends Chantelle and Stephanie, who I rarely hang out with, and I have to say, we all look hot. We walked over to Chris who was with Ethan and Aiden. Damn, could Aiden get anymore sexier?

"Hey sexy," Aiden says putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey yourself, gonna buy me a drink?" I ask seductively.

"Anything for you princess, "He says smirking, before ordering drinks all round.

"I'd like to make a toast," Chris announces as we all held up our drinks. "No one in the world has worked as hard or deserves this job more then you Rose. You're gonna be the best secretary James could ever have. "To Rose!"

"To Rose," everyone repeats. I go over to Chris and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks Chris," I say, then pull him to the dance floor and we start dancing to the music- moving to the beat. The others come to join us so we were dancing in a bundle. After five rounds of drinks I start to feel a little hot and dizzy so I leave to sit down at the bar.

"Hey," I turn to see Aiden coming towards me.

"Hey," I said smiling slightly."I think I'm gonna call it a night."

"Yeah me too, want me to drive you home?" I nod. "Wait here I'll just go tell the others." I watch as he walks towards the others. I never realised but he had a nice butt. Because I'm staring into space I never realised the stranger sitting next to me.

"See anything you like," he asks smirking at me. 

"No," I state snapping out of it.

"You know," he says coming closer to me. I can smell the alcohol coming strongly from his breath."A lady like you shouldn't be by yourself, why don't you come with me and have a little bit of fun."

I start to feel his hand going up my thigh but I was too drunk to stop. Just as he was about to kiss me, I manage to pull away. I jump up and felt a hard body behind me. I turn around expecting to see Aiden but it wasn't him.

"Are you harassing my girl?" he demands. I turn my head back to pervert who was harassing me.

"No I was just talking to her," he says starting to look scared.

"Get out of my sight before I have you thrown out" he whispers yells in his face. My harasser turns around and dashs the other way while I watch him. I turn to see my saviour.

"Um...thanks for helping me but I don't think the 'my girl' part was needed," I point out looking at the ground.

"But you are my girl." I then look to see his face. I can't see well but I could tell he was hot. I blush.  

"I don't understand," I admit confused.

"You will, soon," he states before he turns and walks away. I was just about to call him back when Aiden came beside me.      

"You ready to go yet?" he ask.

"Yeah," I say grabbing my purse and we head for his car.

Thanks for reading. Please comment, I'm in desperate need for some advice on how to make it better.