dont stop

we go back to making out while i'm still sitting on his lap. i pull away and pull the hair tie off of my wrist and tie my hair back with two little strands of hair at the front fall down slightly. i look into his eyes and he is smiling that gorgeous smile again. i smile back and we go back to making out. he pulls away and takes my shirt off revealing a black lace bra i may or may not have put on just for him. "you look amazing" "oh stop" we go back to making out and he starts to make his way down my neck, probably going to leave some hickies here and there. he makes it to my boobs and tears to suck on them wile taking my bra off with one hand (quite impressive, i can't even do that) he keeps sucking on my boobs and i let out a loud exhale trying not to moan. "it's only us you can be as lord as you want"
i smile and he does back to sucking on my boobs and i let out a slight moan "that's what i want to hear"
my hips are moving front and back on his crotch. my head tilts back because it just feels so good i feel his lips leave my boobs as me let's put a whimper. he puts both of his hand on my hips and i continue to move them. we are basically dry humping at this point. he sits up a little and takes his shirt off. i place both on my hands on his chest and slowly move them his body to his abs and finally to the waistband of his boxers sticking out from his grey sweatpants. i run my finger between his waist and the band of his boxers he lest out another soft whimper with a light moan shortly after. i come off of the couch and get onto my knees on the floor. he sits on the couch laying back as i take off his sweatpants and sayer to tease him through his boxers "please,just suck my dick" he says with a soft tone letting out whimpers in the process. i take off his boxers to reveal his pulsing rock hard boner. i stroke his dick slowly "uh fuck, don't stop please" i start to lick his tip as he lets out a whimper. i suck his dick and he places his hand on the back of my head. i can feel him pulsing in my throat. he lets out a loud almost grunting moan "fuck your so hot" i stop and stand up then i crawl on top on him with my sweatpants still on i slowly rub my ass agains his raging boner " aw shit, i just want i fuck you so hard" "you can do whatever you want to me" i take my sweatpants off to reveal a matching black thong. he places his hands in my hips as i straddle over him with his dick leaning against my ass. he slowly puts his hand in my ass as i put mine on his chest. he massages my ass as he pulls my panties to the side "can i ?" consent is the sexiest thing a man can ask for "please" i answer and he pushes his throbbing dick inside of me. i let out a loud moan, throwing my head back. i slowly start to move my hips with his hands still on my ass i lean in and we make out again while i move my hips. he moans into the kiss and i can feel his lips vibrating on mine. i stop moving my hips to let him push further inside of me he starts off slow then slowly starts to get faster till we are both moaning so loud the neighbours could probably hear us. he moans "fuck,i'm gonna cum" he goes even faster then lest our a loud final moan and he slows down and whimpers "fuck your so hot, i love you" "i love you too" we make our way over to the shower me holding his hand dragging him behind me.