"Let's have a move on. Mr. Aizawa wants us at Gym Gamma." Y/n followed suit as she said this, keeping his stuff and placing them in his new school bag. Aizawa was generous enough to actually by it for him.

"Alright." The reincarnator nodded, following along the class. After a while of walking, the class split in two for boys and girls, as they need to change into their hero costumes.

As the other boys begins to undress, Y/n did so too. Although, after a few seconds, a collective gasps were earned.

"L-L/n! What happened to your back!?" The midget, Mineta, asked in slight horror and concern. Y/n turned his gaze over his shoulder to meet the midget's with cluelessly. "Hm?"

"Yeah, man. What with the scars?" Kaminari, the yellow haired classmate asked.

"Guys! It is not appropriate to ask a person about their scars so insensitively!" Iida the class prez said while chopping the air with his hand.

Realizing what the midget is yapping about, Y/n turned around fully to his classmates. Y/n shook his at the bespectacled president, noting that it was fine.

Scars were littered all over his body. Although it wasn't that much, the amount of the scars were still concerning.

Midoriya stared at his broken and scarred palm in reminiscent, thinking about the similarities they shared.

"Oh, these? I got them when I was out and about being Black Mask." He explained partly, grazing his hands at most of the scars. The memories of earliest months of him being Black-Mask ran into his mind, making him cringe a little.

"I'm not really proud of them, because almost all of them were caused by my onw mistakes. But at least I can say that I survived!" Y/n said with a confident tone, punching the air in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Well, for me, I think that it's a manly battle scars!" Kirishima said while pumping his fist together while using his Quirk.

"I remembered when I saw you fight that scissors villain! Cuts were all over you! But in just two weeks, you're already back in action!" Kaminari fawned over, causing Y/n to sheepishly smile.

"Eh, it wasn't that impressive. Most heroes who got injured would always recover way quickly than me."

"But! They'd need a healer/support kind of hero like Recovery Girl to heal up! But you, despite your injuries, would continue on regardless!" Midoriya said with fascination, causing Y/n to relent and finally accept the praises they throw at him. If he didn't, they might've just continued on.

"Tch, what is he, a god? Ridiculous..." An angry voice said as he harshly brushed his shoulder with Y/n's on the way out. Y/n looked back at the boy, and somewhat recognizes him.

The ash-blonde hair is quite memorable after all.

The rest of the class stared at the resident pomeranian leaving the boys' changing room with mixed reactions.

"Sorry about that, and please forgive him. He's probably grumpy because of some new guy getting more recognition than him..." Midoriya said with a crooked smile. Y/n waved it off, saying that he's met worst.

All of class 1A is now at Gym Gamma, forming a group at the centre of the gym. Standing on front of them, Aizawa stood with authority while holding a note pad of some sorts.

Looking at his class, he almost aquinted at the colorfulness of the bunch. He searched for a certain reincarnator, and spotted him talking at the back with Yaoyorozu and Jirou.