Ragini raise her brows at him.. He looks at her up and down.. Ragini turns her face away at this..

Mr Basu ( smirking a little) - Be in your limits.. Ok..?? And we all will be fine here..

Ragini just shakes her head and turns to go to advay's cabin while he looks at her going..

.
.
.
.

Advay was busy in signing some files while ragini was standing before him..

Advay - Here forward this proposal to our clients..

Ragini (taking the file) - Sure sir..

Advay - And notify the marketing team to go with this plan..

Ragini - Alright sir

Advay (signing another file) - And forward this file to Mr Basu.. Tell him to meet me at 4 .. I need to discuss some things with him..

Ragini looks at him and then takes the file..

Advay - Any issues..??

Ragini - No.. Sure Sir..

Advay - Good.. Also I checked the project report that you forwarded.. It requires few correction here and there, I have made remarks about it.. Other than that, it's alright..

Ragini nods at him..

Advay - Complete this work then we will have lunch..

Ragini - Hunh..??

She looks up at him shocked..

Lunch..?? From where suddenly lunch came in  between..??

Advay - What.. ?? You forgot..?? It's going to be lunch time..

Ragini checks her watch and saw there were two hours left for lunch time..

She looks at him .. This guy who in the past would not even realize when the lunch time would have passed is now waiting for it from hours before..??

Is this what he thinks about nowadays at work all time..??

Lunch..??

Has he turned into a bhukkhad Or what.??

Noooooooo......

She shakes her head shivering.. Gid she can't imagine this ice berg to be a bhilkhad.. That would be like 17th wonder of the world..

Advay - You done with your imagination..

Ragini - Huh.. What..??

Advay - You were in your own imagination about something.. Right..??

Ragini - No.. I just..... Wait.. How do you know..??

She looks at him getting even more surprised..

Advay - Just like that..

Ragini (frowning) - just like that..?? What does that mean..??

Advay - Just like that... I just saw your face.. You know nowadays I m trying to understand your thoughts looking at your face..

Ragini shuts up her mouth at this and looks at him in daze for sometime..

She shakes her head trying to come out of her thoughts..

Ragini ( in mind) - Ignore.. Ignore.. Don't get into the trap of these honey words..

Although she wasn't sure if Advay even knew what honeywords evdn mean..

Ragini - I.. I will take these files..

Advay nods at her..

Ragini turns and immediately rushed out the cabin as if fighting for her life..