𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲: 𝚅𝚄𝙻𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴

Börja om från början

"Would you be scared if Y/N had already killed someone before this?" Chishiya inquired with a smug expression, his eyes darting across the screen displaying people falling victim to a hail of bullets. Life after life, they watched it unfold, all while the two were on the hunt for the person they needed to see.

Kuina clicked her tongue, her eyes still glued onto the CCTV as she felt her heartbeat race at the test Chishiya was subjecting her to, "Why are you so keen on asking me such questions? I've already answered," she retorted.

Chishiya nonchalantly shrugged, his smugness lurking just behind Kuina's back. "I know. I just seek consistency from you. And you might be right; maybe I would kill for her. But that's not the point."

"I... I just don't believe you." Kuina whispers, her eyes dropping to the table as uncertainty gnawed at her. She understood that this was a pivotal moment, a test of her faith, especially as she felt the tip of a familiar weapon prodding her back. Chishiya arched an eyebrow, his grin widening as he prodded the tip of the flame water gun on her back,

"Tell me the reason."

[1] "Do I seem like the person to kill?"

With her throat gone dry, Kuina sensed the water gun's pressure digging deeper into her skin, poised for her response. She hesitated, weighed down by the gravity of her answer. "She doesn't appear to be the kind of person who would kill. Sh-She... couldn't do that to anyone."

A moment of silence enveloped them, and Kuina felt her heart pounding in her chest. The pressure of the water gun lifted from her skin, and she couldn't decide whether to thank herself for her response or to thank Y/N for giving her a reason to survive.

"Good answer because she didn't." Chishiya's voice dripped with menace, echoing as a reminder that would forever haunt her and dictate who she should serve. He chuckled, glancing back up at the CCTV, where the ongoing massacre showed no signs of abating.

Kuina turned her gaze to Chishiya, most likely confused. But before she can voice her confusion, Chishiya smiles and tucks the fiery water gun into his pocket. "It's pretty easy to make people think it's suicide when it's really homicide." He says casually with an eye roll but then his eyes darted back to his hands that were hidden in his pockets, "... Though, I hate to say that Y/N still got the blame after all."

He sighs and turns back to the CCTV. "I wouldn't be surprised if the witch of this game did the same thing but the opposite."

Kuina, on the other hand, remains unsettled, almost frozen like an ice block staring at Chishiya. As the moment passes, a whispery tone echoes in her head as she recalls her past conversation with Chishiya, [1] "I think it's you who'd kill for her."

Chishiya sighed and glanced at Kuina, chuckling at her terrified expression, "I aspire to be just as good as she is. But... it's just so challenging when the world is so... merciless."

"He told me that too," Kuina murmurs in response to Niragi, breaking the silence that enveloped the three of you – the silence felt so distinct between the three of you. You sensed the weight of a guilty silence, forcing you to confront your past transgressions, while Niragi bore desperation, eager to convince you that it wasn't your fault, silently imploring you to meet his gaze. In contrast, Kuina grappled with the haunting silence of Chishiya's lingering voice in her mind, urging her to speak up and absolve Y/N of blame.