𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲: 𝚅𝚄𝙻𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴

Start from the beginning

Shaking her head, Kuina finally musters her words, "Y/N... you've done so much for everyone. That's what I believe. I have no reason to fear you, you're the one who's been keeping me safe."

You feel your lips quiver, moved by her words, a poignant reminder of your bond with Usagi. With a heart weighed down by unspoken emotions, you kept your silence before letting the ache in your chest guide your words. "But I killed her. I killed someone's mother."

"Get off of him!" You yelled, pulling the older woman's hair, dragging her body from the younger boy from whatever she was previously doing before you intervened. You aggressively push the older woman down the ground and straddle her waist with hot tears decorating your face as your heart beats faster than a horse race while the older woman whines, screaming for you to get off.

Gripping her hair tight, the boiling blood of your heart irked you to yell at her in spite, "It's you... again." Rage pulsed through your veins as your grip around the woman's hair got tighter – you pulled her back with gritted teeth, but with a blurry mind that only consumed red, you pushed her face right down back to the floor.

"You fucking scum... you... are a disgusting mother."

Shuntaro, with his wide eyes, watches his friend straddle the older woman's poor attempt to harass the rich kid, shouting her profanities as she tries to drag herself away from Y/N. He can see the fury right through your eyes, through your skin, you weren't able to stop yourself from banging the harasser's head over and over... and over again until Shuntaro sees red.

But not the red Y/N sees in her clouded mind, the red that he sees as the blood of Mikah's. And though he never found himself to stop your actions before, he did so this time. All the blur in your mind had shaken when you heard your best friend's voice calling out, "Y/N!" and everything you see became clear again.

As you look up, that's when you drop finally Mikah's unconscious head. You caught your reflection in Shuntaro's eyes, a sudden stillness gripped your heart. In that moment, a revelation unfolds in his gaze—fear

"Even Taro-kun was scared of me..."

A sudden sigh punctuated the conversation between you and Kuina before she had a chance to express her thoughts on the 'mystery murder' of the woman you and Chishiya had yet to mention. Your mind was clouded with doubt, but Kuina had a sense that there was more to the situation than met the eye. The sigh startled both of you, causing you to turn and face the source of the interruption.

It was Niragi, his sleepy eyes veiled by the cloth over his head. He began to speak, his words carrying a sense of authority, "Chinchin is a pussy then – Don't believe her. Y/N didn't kill that obnoxious woman. Mikah killed herself before the rumor spread that Y/N was responsible. Now Y/N believes she's to blame." He lazily explains, waving his arm around, perhaps testing their flexibility, given the burns he had endured.

Niragi shifted his gaze towards you and broke into a cheeky smile, "Stupidity leak is apparently present to everyone, no matter who you are. Sorry, darling, but sometimes, you can be a little too naive. Still love you though."

Kuina scoffs and mutters to Niragi, "At least be a little sensitive." which earned an eye roll from Niragi.

Niragi then sighs and adjusts his position, wincing when he feels his burned skin still peeling from its bandages. "Point is, Y/N didn't kill Mikah, 'kay? – Mikah was already crazy to begin with. Hell, maybe that bitch of a pedophile killed herself because of how insane she was."