11th

The morning rays hits yeonjuns face as he wakes up.
He stretches his arms and legs, getting off of bed as he went to bathroom to clean up.

Opened the shower, checked the water if its normal enough for him to take a bath.

After taking a warm shower yeonjun came out wearing a simple white button up and black pants with a wrist watch and some neck accessories.

It was a simple outfit as he was going to the university so he didn't dress up that Much.
Wearing a black leather jacket on it and his shoes yeonjun went down the stairs
As soon as he reached down he smelled the food. The aroma of food made something happen in his tummy as he hurried towards the kitchen.

He went in but saw no one. So he decided to sit in the loving room till soobin comes so he can serve yeonjun hi a food. But where the hell Is he. Maybe soobin went to his room. Well
I-

His thoughts came to an end as he heard someone, a specific someone 'fake' cough from behind.

"And where do you think your going"
Said the owner of the voice as yeonjun turned around meeting his gaze.

"To uni of course" yeonjun said while looking straight into soobin eyes.

"Well your not going today."

"what? Why? And who are you to tell me when to go and not." He spatted out.

"Mr. Choi has said the other way around. He said your not going to uni until your training is complete."

"What the actual fuck. So your telling me I can not go to uni until I complete this shitty training. Listen here mister I am not listening to you and to whatever your saying and by the way I can still drive and I don't need your permission to go anywhere." Yeonjun said as he started to leave but a hand on his wrist made him pull back to his place harshly as he bumped into soobins chest.

Yeonjun was too stunned to speak. How the hell can he do that to him. How the hell can he make his heart beat so fast and yet manage to keep a striaght face through out the day. How the hell he can be younger and make yeonjun feel something he shouldn't.
How the hell can he play with yeonjuns heart like that.

"Mister choi. Don't make me do something we both will regret after this so be good and get ready for your training" soobin said. while keeping the most straightest face ever while yeonjun was feeling small under his sight. He wanted to go jump in a hole that would swallow him. He wanted to hide from the intense gaze of the younger.
But he tried to maintain his posture and stood his ground.

"I'll be waiting for you in the lawn."
Soobin said while leaving a dumbfounded yeonjun in the living room.

I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. That's to fucked up. I don't care imma eat it on my own.
Yeonjun thought as he headed to- wards the kitchen got himself some food and sat in the living rooms couch
Munching on the delicious food. However bad the younger maybe. But he's so good in making food.

Oh wait what about i call the others so I'll get some company or I'll just be bored with this go want in here.

Thats when yeonjun started dailing everyone's number calling them and inviting them to his house.
Thankfully all of them said yes and yeonjun just waited for them to be here.

Soon the door Bell rang and everyone came in.

"We shouldn't enter anyone's house like this"

"Its not anyone's house its yeonjun hyungs house,Kai ."

"yea but by the way where is yeonjun hyung." beomgyu said as he looked around the house.

"Omg gyu, my little brother how have you been? Actually how have you all been." Yeonjun said as he hugged the younger.

"I'm fine hyung."

"Yea I'm fine too." Taehyun said.

"Well no one asked you." Teased beomgyu.

"Yeonjun hyung did."

"Dummy"

" hey Who you calling a dummy ." said taehyun as he forrowed his brows together.

"You, you dummy." Said beomgyu while teasing the other.

"Well your the dummy here" taehyun spatted back.

"Ok ok stop fighting you guys are so loud she you fight even the neighbors could hear it." Yeonjun said while hanging his hands up in the air as a surrender.

"So why did you call us all here." Heuning said as he plopped on the couch in the living room.

"Well I wanted some company while I get trained." Said as he plopped himself down beside Kai followed by the others.

"Company while training. What do you mean." Taehyun said as he made.himself comfortable.

"I Umm- you guys know what's happening in my life. There's someone after me. I don't know what he wants from me. Why is he even after me. I dont know anything about it. So my dad just called me today. He said I need some training and need to learn some defensive moves so I can protect myself."

"thats nonsense, your like the best fighter I've ever known till now." Said beomgyu.

"Yea your like the best of us all u even  know so many defensive tricks that we don't." Said Heuning as he placed a hand on yeonjuns shoulder.

" yea but I- "

"Mr. Choi I've been waiting for you too long." Said a voice coming from outside as they all turned their head towards the source of the voice.

"Oh you got visitors." Soobin said as he passed a smile to everyone. And a very much yeonjun was shocked in the corner because it was rare site to see. He actually had never seen soobin smile before and trust him he looked absolutely pretty- Umm nop.he didnt what the fuck yeonjun.

"Uh yea there here to give me some  company."

"Oh that's good. So, come outside then."
Soobin said as he lead the way out.

Everyone followed including yeonjun. They were all shocked to see what is ahead of them.

--------------------------------------

Hey cookies I'm back with another interesting and thriller chapter.
Hope you guys like it and plz vote for me...

See you in another chapter cookies.✨✨🐳