"That sexy bastard..." he continued to mutter, his voice tinged with amusement.

"That sexy bastard who caused me hundreds of internal breakdowns in one night," he went on, his eyes narrowing in a grimace as he relived the events of the date.

"That devil who disguised himself as a gentleman..." His expression shifted into one of determination. Many might not have noticed, but Minho could discern his date's true nature beneath his gentlemanly facade. He was able to sensed the air of smugness that surrounded his date.

"I'll make sure to put him in his place the moment I see him again," he confidently declared, his demeanor now resolute.

-----

Hyunjin sat in his swivel chair, meticulously scanning the numerous papers sprawled across his desk when a soft knock diverted his attention.

"Come in," he responded, his focus still fixed on the paperwork.

"Mr. Hwang," a voice spoke, immediately catching Hyunjin's interest.

"What is it, Minnie?" Hyunjin's lips curled into a smile, his eyes lighting up with joy at the sight of his personal assistant standing by the door.

"Mr. Han has arrived," Seungmin succinctly reported, causing Hyunjin's expression to falter before he redirected his gaze to the papers, emitting an audible sigh.

"Let him in," he flatly instructed.

With the permission granted, Seungmin stepped aside, allowing a male dressed in comfortable yet fashionable attire to enter the room.

As Jisung crossed the threshold, Seungmin closed the door, granting Hyunjin and Jisung privacy.

"I suppose you called me here to discuss my demands?" Jisung began, sliding his hands into his pockets as he confidently strode towards the seated figure in the center of the room.

"Jisung, it's exactly what I mentioned on the phone. It'll get complicated if you meet her again. It was meant to be just ONE date," Hyunjin firmly stated, dropping the paper onto the table. He propped his arm on the table, raking his hand through his hair to emphasize his point.

However, Jisung simply rolled his eyes, snatching a paper from Hyunjin's desk and scanning the design displayed on it.

"See, things got complicated the moment you sent me in your place," he replied absentmindedly, still focused on the paper. His hand remained in his pocket, hips slightly jutted out.

Hyunjin leaned back in his chair, feeling his stress escalate. He reached for his temple, massaging it. "I know that, Ji. It's great someone finally caught your interest, but I'm involved here. In her eyes, you're Hwang Hyunjin, and that will complicate matters. Are you okay with her mistaking you for me instead of recognizing you as Han Jisung?"

"Hyunjin," Jisung's voice dropped low, its intensity causing Hyunjin to slightly flinch in his seat.

Moments passed before Jisung spoke again. His sharp gaze left the paper, fixing on Hyunjin, who felt diminutive under his intense stare. "Whether she thinks I'm Hwang Hyunjin or not, in the end, she's meeting me, not you," he asserted firmly.

Placing the paper back on Hyunjin's desk, Jisung leaned in slightly closer to the man in the swivel chair. "So?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow, his unwavering gaze demanding a response.

Hyunjin bit his lip in contemplation. Before him stood the side of Jisung that intimidated people, the side that always got what it wanted. Jisung had a way of bending situations to his will, and Hyunjin knew he wasn't exempt from that. Han Jisung was a master manipulator.