48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰

Start from the beginning

Wanda walks ahead "Stop...stop...stop it What are you doing to him?"

"We are dismantling, the most sophisticated sentient weapon ever"Hayward answers casually with no emotion or caring about Wanda's feelings.

"Who gave you the permission?"Y/N questions him.

"Vision's not a weapon, You can't do this," Wanda speaks up "and she is right"

"In fact," he stares at Y/N answering both of their question and statement "it's our legal and ethical obligation"

"We just wanna bury him. That's all we want."

"Are you sure?"

"Excuse me?"

"Not everyone has the kind of power that could bring their soulmate back online-"Y/N glares at me her eyes flashing yellow "Forgive me. Back to life"

"I can't do that...That's not why we are here..."

"Okay. But I cannot allow you to take three-billion-dollar worth vibranium just to put it in the ground, "Hayword tells Wanda as she steps keeping her distance from the glass."So the best I could do is let you say goodbye to him here, "Y/N sucks in a deep breath trying to control her anger her hormones making her wild due to her pregnancy with different thoughts to murder Hayward but tried to control it.

"He is all we have,"

"Well, that's just it, Wanda. He isn't yours..."

Wanda, fueled by a surge of emotion, shatters the glass effortlessly with her formidable powers.Y/N creates yellow barriers stopping Hayward stopping Wanda who lands beside the dead Vision's body his eyes are soulless eyes staring straight at the guards and threatens to shoot at her bringing their guns out. Y/N lands beside her little sister.

"It's fine," Hayward says "Let them see for themselves"

Y/N saw tears welling up in Wanda's eyes as she approached Vision, slowly placing her left hand on his forehead. Red wisps covered it, breaking Y/N's heart."I can't feel you" whispered tears rolling down her cheeks "I can't feel you" she gulped taking a deep breath. Y/N walks near her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, and... can't look at his body anymore Wanda losing a part of her soulmate. They walk out of the SWORD facility controlling their emotions within themselves.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Wanda and Y/N sat quietly inside the car. Y/N gazed through the window while Wanda focused on driving dropping Y/N to her destination.

"Congrats, " Wanda mutters a genuine smile crossing her lips "You are going to be a mother"

"Thank you so much, Wanda!" Y/N reciprocates the smile. "I'm truly excited about this journey."Caressing her flat stomach, Y/N smiles with a tender warmth, a connection to the life growing within.

"So" Wanda furrowed her eyes, contemplating how to articulate the question forming in her mind."Was Steve about to leave you sestra?"Y/N glances at her, shuddering at the memory, and instinctively licks her lips as the vivid recollection unfolds.

Y/N lets out a sigh and turns to look at Wanda. Wanda, who remained focused on the road, didn't allow her attention to waver while driving."Well yeah he was about to leave me with his first love" she chuckled "The only true love he said but he had other plans he returned"

"I see"Wanda hums "I am happy for you after what you have gone through with that devil"Wanda's eyes glow slightly red with a hint of anger falling from her lips."It's a good thing you killed him"

"Which I don't remember how?" Y/N scrunched her nose "At that moment he was about to strike me and then" she shook her head trying to remember it but failed.

"Hey Sestra it's okay don't stress too much it's not good for the baby" The car stops "And you have arrived at your destination"

The old apartment of Y/N when she lived during years of their break where Steve decided to move in with her "You want to come in?"

"Nah I am good maybe some other time...When a little nephew or niece would come" Wanda looks down at her lap "Maybe then"

Y/N nods in acknowledgment, recognizing the need for some space, particularly for Wanda, given the recent events."Uhm there is something"Y/N retrieves a paper from her pocket and hands it to Wanda."I found it in Vision's room"Wanda clutches the paper, attempting to rein in her emotions, but a tear escapes, betraying the turmoil within.

"Thanks sestra" She gives her a smile Wanda stretches her hand out generating a red wisp and Y/N yellow the two colors making it orange their powers merging.

"Call me later when you reach"

"Of course sestra"

Y/N wraps her arms around Wanda in a comforting embrace, then gently steps out of the car. Wanda drives away, the engine's hum fading into the distance as the car moves further down the road.

Y/N enters the apartment, casually shrugging off her jacket. "Hey Steve" Y/N calls out to Steve.

"In the kitchen sweetheart wait there I am coming"Steve emerges from the kitchen, holding a glass of water."Here have some water"Y/N takes the glass from Steve and gulps down the water."So how did the meet go?" 

"Bad"

Steve raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Y/N's response."Why what happened?"

"They dismantled him"Y/N's eyes well up, a tear rolling down her cheeks, as emotions overcome her." and they denied giving the body back to Wan"

"Why?"

"They say it's a vibranium property, Steve, but I have this feeling they're going to use Vision's body. I'm scared, and Wanda, oh God," Y/N expresses, her voice tinged with fear and concern."I hope they won't make him any dangerous weapon"

"Sweetheart relax"Steve guides Y/N to the sofa, ensuring she sits down, offering support in her distress."We will find a way right now we need to worry about this munchkin over here"He says keeping a hand on her stomach."Wanda will be safe too don't worry"

"I hope so," Y/N smiles, caressing her stomach. "We need a doctor's check too."

"Don't worry, ma'am. I'll always be near you," Steve assures, saluting, eliciting a chuckle from Y/N.But the expected call from Wanda never comes. Months later, Y/N finds herself in the throes of her own chaos.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺