Lin Qi: "Huh? Who is someone?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Vincent: "You can't guess who someone is? Give you a chance to quit the group yourself Lin Qi"

    Lin Qi: "? Of course I guessed it! Didn't you see that I asked this on purpose?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Qilier: "I can't see that Marshal Ling has such a thoughtful and meticulous side, and know told you to wear more clothes."

    Vincent: "Sure enough, old people know it hurts"

    Xu Xinghe: "???"

    Lin Qi: "So why send this photo to us? Send it to your husband"

    Vincent: "Why didn't you post it? Maybe even the face photo was posted."

    Lin Qi: "Brother Xu, I want to see your face photo too!"

    Qilier: "Are you someone's husband? If not, just think about it."

    Xu Xinghe: "? Do you want to experience the feeling of being blocked by me collectively?"

    Xu Xinghe: "Let's quit the group and see you again"

    After he finished speaking, he turned off the chat software and mumbled vaguely.

    "Team leader!" At this moment, Ajia's voice rang in her ears, "Is there anything you want to drink? There is a milk tea shop there. I'll go buy a cup of hot milk tea, and bring you a cup too!"

    Hearing this, Xu Xinghe put down his smartphone, raised his head and smiled lightly: "I'll treat you to someone, you go and ask them what they want to drink."

    "Thank you, team leader!" Ajia didn't refuse. She was dressed in fluffy clothes, like a pink bunny, and ran away happily in the snow.

    Different from the prosperous scene of high-rise buildings in Xingfu City and the overlapping tracks above the sky, Nanga City, as a tourist city that has only emerged in recent years, has maintained a relatively intact natural ecological environment.

    The rime on the riverside and the Jinding Snow Mountain are all famous local natural wonders.

    Holding hot milk tea, talking and laughing, everyone got on the special car that the hotel came to pick up and went to the booked five-star hotel.

    At noon in winter, the sun shines on the earth, shining on the white snow, reflecting a dazzling white light.

    Everyone looked out the window. There were not many pedestrians on the road. Some children ran across the long street with colorful balloons, disturbing the white pigeons leisurely strolling along the road.

    On both sides of the street, there are a dazzling array of shops and crystal clear ice sculptures. A variety of colors adorn the originally vast world, adding a bit of romance to the otherwise monotonous snow-white world.

    The hotel where you are staying is relatively close to the commercial street in the city center and is one of the top five-star hotels in the area.

    As one of the leaders of this trip, Xu Xinghe, together with Team Leader Conrad, arranged the check-in procedures for everyone.

    In the reception hall, Conrad asked, "Is there anyone else who wants to live in a room? Those who have greeted me in advance have been arranged, and those who have not greeted me will be randomly assigned by the front desk?"