Zhou Chen sat on another single sofa, stretching his long legs with nowhere to rest, enjoying the steady source of heat generated by the fireplace.

    With the fresh fruit pulp in his mouth, he felt very comfortable. He placed the pan on the firewood with one hand. There was a prepared king crab in the pan.

    “Ding!”

    The phone rang again.

    Zhou Chen slowly picked up the phone and looked at it. The message came from Su Ruanruan.

    There is also a woman who calls herself 602 Yang Sixian and applies to add him as a friend.

    Zhou Chen agreed to the friend application and then went to see Su Ruanruan’s information.

    Are you planning to trick him into opening the door?

    “Achen, let’s talk...”

    “Don’t worry, I’m alone in the room now, not with them…”

    “It’s too cold. Is it convenient to speak directly?”

    Listening to Su Ruan’s trembling voice, even the title changed. Why didn’t you think this title was so disgusting before?

    Zhou Chen replied directly: "It's inconvenient."

    Su Ruanruan replied instantly: "Inconvenient? What are you doing now..."

    Zhou Chen took a photo of the fruit scoop, and also took a picture of the crab legs in a corner of the pan: “I didn’t do anything, I just tried to make a cup of fruit scoop, the taste was average, and I didn’t want to eat it immediately. have eaten."

    Su Ruanruan was shivering on the bed, her eyes almost glued to the photo.

    Bastard!

    She had been hungry for so many days and just ate a small bowl of slop-like instant noodle soup, while he was sitting in front of the fireplace eating fruit.

    The photo was extremely clear, and she could even distinguish several types of fruit pieces.

    Wait, there are crab legs in the pan on the fire?

    A crab leg so big is clearly a king crab!

    Is Zhou Chen’s family so rich in materials?

    Zhang Li and others, who were also crowded on the bed, heard Zhou Chen say that he was eating fruit, and their jealous eyes turned scarlet.

    They wanted to rush to the top floor, force open the door, beat Zhou Chen up, and then force him to hand over all the fruits.

    Not only the fruits, but also all the food and the warm fireplace are theirs!

    This guy has fruit to eat, which means there must be a lot of food hidden at home and he is reluctant to hand it over.

    It’s so hard not to let go!

    This is exactly the result they want!

    Su Ruanruan could not help but swallow her saliva. Thinking of the next plan, she had to cheer up and show her reserved side: "That's great. I remember we used to go to the Bund to eat there. The taste of the fruit soup at that restaurant is unmatched by any other.”

    Zhou Chen chuckled: "I think it's delicious. I'll eat there often after I leave the community."

    Under everyone’s urging, Su Ruanruan’s tone was full of guilt: “Achen, I know you... must hate me to death, but I was forced to do the factory thing , it was really tension that forced me, I have been hinted to you several times, but you didn’t even pay attention to what I was saying..."