Grayson Hawthorne.

POV of Skye Hawthorne.

I felt the stress and anxiety I felt when I had Nash all over gain for the second time. I won't have another kid. I told myself. 

But to be honest being pregnant wasn't that bad. Dad focused on me all day and life was better than it ever was now that Toby was gone. I did miss him but who cares, dad has basically gave up on the idea of him being alive and has accepted his death. 

Zara is still not on friendly terms with me after I conceived a child with Jake Nash her crush and my first child's father. Jake left basically immediately after I told him I was pregnant. He said he was happy but he seemed worried of what my dad would do since he got his teenage daughter pregnant. But dad didn't do anything and he apparently he didn't know why Jake left and said men like him didn't deserve to be fathers. 

"Hi Skye." I heard a voice from the doorway sh to me, lying of the lounge chair. 

I looked up to see Nan standing by the door and she walked up to me with a small box in her hand. 

"I can't believe you're stupid enough to have another child at twenty three and not married." Nan was annoyed with me when I got pregnant with Nash but god did she love him. 

"Nan don't say that I know you're just gonna love Gray."

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Gray. Really Skye, naming your son after the man who decided to get far away as possible when he found out you were pregnant with his child when he's married with a child already!"

I frowned at Nan, "he made the decision to sleep with me so his fault and I've always liked the name Grayson Hawthorne."

Two months later. Grayson's birth.

 I yelled so many swear words as I pushed a fucking baby out of me. My mother was right beside me and my father was outside with Nash teaching him to play chess. (Nash really loved the knights that he called ponies).  After what seemed like hours I heard the soft cries of a tiny newborn who was all mine. 

"Congrats Miss Hawthorne." Said the midwife, 

"Thank you." I replied staring down at the baby. 

Nan looked down at me and Grayson, "he looks so much like his father."

He looks so much like his father. Those words kept with me forever. My son that father wanted nothing to do with him looked exactly like him with the silver eyes and blond hair. 

My father came into the room with Nash in his shoulders playing with the toy horse with his cowboy hat his father left him upon his tiny head.

"I'm so proud of you Skye Mackenzie Hawthorne." Father said to me heaving Nash to the floor. 

"Okay Nashie." I said, "do you want to hold him?"

"Wat is babau name?" He giggled.

"Grayson."

"Gray Gay!" He squealed.

I laughed and motioned for him to come closer. He did and stared at Gray. "He's pretty mama."

"He is."

"He's my brother?"

"Yep."

Nash smiled and toddled away in his little legs to my father as I took my first sip of champagne in months.

"He really likes you dad."

My father laughed, "it's funny. He's gonna a responsible young man."

My family left me with Grayson and I smiled at him, "you're going to have an amazing life Gray," I whispered.

"I promise."