Chapter 1

**Owen has added 22 people and also kitty and Emma.**
**Owen has changed the group name to Total drama buddies! ❤️**

Noah: Im out bro💀
**Noah has left the group**
**Owen has added Noah to the group**
Noah:Whatever bro
Izzy: OOOOO Izzy smells new group 💣💣💣
Eva:she burnt down a house earlier
Heather:The fuck is this💀
Noah:Bitch what do u think 💀
Cody:Haiii! :3
Noah:hi :/
Izzy: Did you notice how Noah was the first one to answer?
Heather:Noah if u get together with my little brother, I will fucking kill you with no respect or remorse!
Duncan:Brother? Y'all are siblings?
Heather:No bitch 💀
Cody:No bitch💀
Cody: I just find her as a big sister. I'm a only child
Leshawna: Hey y'all! What's this about?

**(Gap 🍭/bookworm📚)
bookworm📚:Cody wanna come over to my house?
Gap🍭: Sure! Let me ask Heather first tho
bookworm 📚:sounds good to me
**(Geek 🤠🤠/Queenbee 🐝🐝)**
Geek🤠🤠:Can I go over to Noah's??
Queenbee 🐝🐝: As long as you bring me some hair ties back
Geek 🤠🤠:Okay tyyy heav!
(Time skip to when Cody gets to Noah's house)
            **Codys pov**
I walk up to Noah's house and it looks amazing!..I ring his doorbell and someone answers the door. "Hello? Oh hi Cody."
He says as he pulls me in his house before I could even say a hello or hi. "My girlfriend Emma came over.Hope that's fine with you." Girlfriend..oh he has a girlfriend. I guess I was expecting to much. Whatever atleast he's happy right?..Right?. I quickly snap back to my regular self and take a seat on the couch and his girlfriend Emma saying hi to me. She's perfect. Smart,pretty,confident and just perfect in general. The opposite of me..I'm stupid,ugly,a geek and just useless.
I go to the kitchen and I trip on a plate.i fall onto Noah and we accidentally kiss right infront of his girlfriend.
How selfish can I be!
         **Noahs pov**
"WHAT THE FUCK CODY!." I yell out. I see Emma running out the door crying and calling her sister,Kitty to come pick her up
I'm snapped at Cody. "WHAT THE FUCK CODY NOT EVERY FUCKING THING NEEDS TO BE ABOUT U. YOU FUCKING SELFISH BRAT. NO WONDER WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU. YOU ARE TO FUCKING FULL OF YOUR SELF. ACCEPT THAT I DONT LIKE YOU." I slap him in the face really had that I make his cheek bleed like crazy. He deserves it. He runs out crying and shaking. I now realize I just lost a person who thought I was tolerable enough. Shit.
       **Codys pov**
I run out his house crying I run back to my house even though it's 56 minutes away from here.
(Time skip to when he reaches back to his and heathers apartment)
**Total drama buddies! ❤️**
Heather:NOAH WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT. YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU CALL HIM SELFISH WHILE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH EMMA.
Gwen:Noah, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO CODY..
DJ:^
Trent:^^
Justin:^^^
Harold:^^^^
Courtney:^^^^^
Leshawna:^^^^^^
Bridgette:^^^^^^^
Geoff:^^^^^^^^
Alejandro:^^^^^^^^
Sierra:^^^^^^^^^^
Alejandro:Fucking explain your self bitch.
(Noah explains because I'm to lazy to write it)
Alejandro:HE PROBABLY DID IT BY ACCIDENT
Noah: I didn't consider that.
Gwen:Of course you didn't.
Courtney:^
Heather:He's fucking crying his fucking eyes out right now. I hope you feel what he felt when you shattered his soul.
Noah: I..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRST CHAPTER!!!
593 wordssss
Chapter 2 out soon!!!!
(I'm on a grind tonight 😼😼😼😼)