💥Chapter 1💥

Start from the beginning

"So these flying coffins are like gateways?"
"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one."

"This is stupid. Why can't you do it like normal schools and not kidnap students from their homes?"
"It's not stupid! The idea was very original. But now is not the time for such a prattle. You've a student orientation to attend! Go on, now. Make haste."

“Who the hell are you to order me around?!” And where am I?!”
“First of all, lower your voice. After all, we are in the library. Haven't you fully come to your senses yet? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories...Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless.”

A trace of irritation appeared on your head as you glared at him. Seriously, it's illegal to be this stupid and annoying.

???: courtyard

You stayed away from this weirdo and were ready to use your quirk. Because you were kidnapped from your own home, followed a strange raccoon and met a man in a circus costume?
'Maybe they saw me in the exams and want to get my quirk?'

"*Ahem* This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage."

'Magic?... Twisted wonderland?...what the hell is he talking about? Did he hit his head? Or is this the result of using a quirk for a long time? What a freak...'
“...Magic?” you looked at him as if he had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

'I think I remember the sound of hooves...'
"That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."

"So this weird ass carriage dragged me here against my will?"
"Mmfff! Mmmmmmfff!" - the animal tried to escape again and this irritated you.

"Now, let us attend to your orientation." - Crowley said, ignoring your question.

Timeskip

You followed the crow mask and came to the large doors leading to the 'mirror chamber'. When you came closer, someone said:
"Maybe he had a tummyache?"
*BANG* "I most certainly did not!" - The crow kicked the door. You just looked at him like he was the idiot that he is.

"Ah, speak of the devil." - said a boy with red hair, you saw the same hair color on one boy during the exam. He had a dumb hairstyle and a quirk like hardening.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." - everyone finally turned their attention to you and you gave them all an angry unimpressed look. Some began to sweat from him, and others looked just as gloomily in response. What a freak show.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." - the headmaster said with a smile, lifting the raccoon with his whip, who was still trying to escape.

“I told you that he is not mine!” - you yelled, but the crow ignored you again.
“Tch. What an idiot” you said quietly but the figure with cat ears heard you and smirked. It seems he knows which dorm you will end up in.