22: TAKE IT

(wattpad won't let me add memes so I'm putting it here)

BEWARE

😈😏😳

(this whole chap is sex so just skip it if you don't want to read)

-

"You-" Kita pauses, trying to comprehend what was just said to him. Holy shit, Alexis has always been pretty blunt, but not to that extent. He's never said anything like that to Kita, hasn't even hinted at anything sexual during the entire time they've known each other. It just never got brought up.

"W-Wh- I don't... I don't under- why?"

Alexis examines Kita's face for another moment, before backing away and releasing his hair. He reaches down to take hold of Kita's hands, pulling them away, and Kita barely resists the urge to fight it.

"You should go to bed. I'm going to set up some training for you, so you might want to get in the habit of waking up early." Alexis moves on easily, like he didn't say what he just said. Kita is just standing there, frozen, watching the guy start cleaning off his armor, bodysuit still hanging on his hips. It's slowly falling lower, revealing his black underwear. Kita wants to take it all off.

"Training?" Kita responds absentmindedly, already walking towards Alexis. He is not letting this guy change the subject, isn't going to let him just move on and act like that and didn't happen.

"Hunter training."

Shit. That's right. Kita's a Sinclair now, so he needs to learn how to hunt monsters. How to kill vampires. Kita decides to deal with that another time. Right now he wants something else, though he's not sure exactly what. Does he still want to talk? Does he want to break the news? Does he just want Alexis?

Yeah, that's definitely it. More than anything else right now, Kita wants Alexis to fuck him.

"Alexis," Kita says, upon reaching the guy. He's standing a few feet away, watching as Alexis starts to finish with his armor. It wasn't that dirty, anyway. Pretty soon the guy is done, not looking up as he goes back to putting his things away and setting up for tomorrow. When he turns back around, probably to go do something else, Kita's right there. He stops.

"You just said you wanted to fuck me," Kita tells him. Alexis starts to look like he did a few minutes ago, desire in his eyes and looking at Kita like he's prey. He takes a step forward, and Kita stumbles back.

"I did."

"S-So, you—" Kita stammers, blinking as he tries to figure out what to do. How could Alexis just say that so casually? Sure, he's always been pretty blunt, but not to that extent. "You don't think we should talk about that?"

Alexis moves forward until there's enough room that he can walk around Kita. Kita just can't believe the guy is trying to move on and act normal after saying something so... worthy of conversation. How could Kita possibly move on and have a normal night and share a bed with someone who he knows for a fact wants to fuck him?! Especially since he is not opposed, which is the understatement of the century.