OLIVIA NO

It was in the middle of a race, in singapore, it was a beautiful race and Olivia was 2nd behind Charles Leclerc, Olivia was trying to pass him but can't, she also knew Max was right behind her and had the advantage to pass her when he needed too but hasn't done it yet which Olivia was surprised.

"Charles has a engine problem so he will lose power pass when you need Liv"

the voice on her radio said, she knew she was going to pass soon so she could take the lead and give Ferrari the win they deserve, as she tried to pass him, Charles tried to take her out causing her to brake hard to stop herself from getting smashed into the barriers. she didn't complain over the radio she was to focused on the race to talk to any one right now. 

she went to try pass him again but he hit her causing her to spin out really fast, she hit the barrier her car snapped in half, her car caught flame and she tried to get out of her car but her belts were stuck, she could hear the screams of her team as they frantically tell her to get out of the car, she looked around to see nothing but flame around her car, what was going on?.

Is this the moment she was going to die, was she not going to make it out alive. she pulled her belts to try get them unstuck but failed, she began to scream, she was burning, she wanted out. she pressed buttons on her steering wheel to try get to her team but couldnt see anything, she began throwing her body around, she was panicking. 

"shit, someone please help me, please someone" 

where was anyone, was there a red flag, was she too far into the wall to be seen, did they notice she was out of the race. she felt like she was going to die, her body was burning, it felt like hours before she saw a shadow in the fire, she tried to hear the voice.

"OLIVIA NO PLEASE" 

It was her brother, she saw him and began to try undo her belt again but couldn't, max ran into the fire and went straight for the belts he worked on trying to get the belts off, his hands were burning but he didnt care he just wanted to get his little sister out of the car and safe. he began groaning in pain as the head set in on his body, he got dizzy but he had to keep awake for his sister, he finally got the belts undo and dragged his sister out of the car, by that time the medical car was there. her brother held her while undoing her helmet trying to see the damage. once her undid it, she was knocked out cold. 

"come on Liv, you have this, don't die on me"

medics grabbed her and Max. he was screaming for his sister, she was there dying in front of him because of a stupid crash that was bad, he got into the ambulance after Olivia. and held her really badly burnt hand. he felt tears spill out of his eyes as her saw paramedics work on trying to keep her alive. 

they arrived at the hospital, people stared as they saw the world champion run in after a girl, people whispered and someone gasped. someone who was watching the the f1 race on their phone said. 

"Olivia Verstappen is the girl, she crashed and he got her out of the car" 

Max looked over but kept running for Olivia, he was not going to let her sister die so fast, not now she is only young. the doctors ran her into surgery, pushing max away.

"NO LET ME IN THATS MY SISTER" 

he screamed but it was no help, she was already in the room, he stood at the door crying his eyes out. 

"please don't leave us"

(im sorry for the short book i promise the next book will be longer)