"Monster," he shouted.

"Hey hold up, you're the whose spent decades being a mosquito and you dare call me a monster? That's just cold," said Tiamat.

"Who are you?" Marcel asked.

"Follow me," said Tiamat leading the male through the dark abyss.

"Let me show you the story of two lovers who did everything for each other," the dragon added.

Meanwhile, Rebekah who had been rejected once again had left the house heartbroken. She just couldn't get over the fact that Marcel no longer loved her. Deep down she knew it was her fault why he no longer loved her but she couldn't get over the fact that he rejected her for someone who had the same face as her. 

"Now I understand how Katherine felt when Stefan was with Elena," said Rebekah to herself.

The female originally continued to shower her misery with alcohol not noticing a certain redhead watching her. Thinking the original was Rebekah, Charlotte approached her and tried to strike up a conversation with her only to receive a 'Who are you' from the blonde. Angered, Charlotte used the device her godmother provided and knocked the girl out before carrying her away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hello my lovlies in accordance to the Christmas holiday two new books will be published later today.

(Released at 6:00pm)

Synopsis:

"Humanity is our greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn it off, it keeps trying to fight it's way back in -Sometimes I let it."

"Why?"

"Because it gives me the strength to outrun my enemies, the will power to leave Stefan the moment I wanted to stay to help him and Damon in their transition and spend eternity with them when I know if I stay they'll be in danger or die."

"Your a heartless bitch Katherine that's why you've got no one left!"

"Only being heartless will allow me to protect her."

Katherine Pierce or Katerina Petrova is a vampire with a penchant for revenge and a desire for attaining justice. She's depicted to be a woman who's smart, cautious, calculated and very manipulative but what they didn't know was the reason she did all this was to keep her safe. The only one she could rely on that needed her the most.

Her identical twin sister Cassiopeia Petrova

(Released at 6:30pm)

Synopsis:

"He's my son," I said.

"No, he's not and he never will be," she said as he watched her walk away with his child in her chest and hand him over to her husband.

This is a story all about a man who was given a final chance to be in the life of his son who didn't even know about him.