CLEANING (Deletion of stories, editing... etc)

GOOD MORNING EARLY RISER PEOPLE, PLEASE, WHO READS LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS (please don't be mean, I want to know what you think!)

How are you? How have you been?

I hope you are well :). I wanted to take a moment to share something important with you.

I know that perhaps I am not the best writer you have ever met or the most punctual, due to my study schedules and other responsibilities. However, I am determined to change that.

As you may have noticed, more than three of my stories have disappeared. This is because they had not been updated for more than 3 years, they had bad writing, and, between my tasks and other occupations, I forgot the main idea behind them. Furthermore, I lost motivation because I felt like I was writing in vain because I didn't have many readers. (Although I enjoy writing, I felt a little isolated at times.) This feeling led me to make this decision: clear my profile and my name.

This brings me to my next point: I have several (many) unfinished stories. I plan to start with the shortest and clearest ones in my mind. Those for which I see no solution, even if it hurts, I will eliminate them. (Would you like me to start with a particular story?)

Thirdly, I am currently without internet and I only have one plan that unfortunately is running out. During this time in which I have it (until its end) I will strive to update and update as much as possible.

I want to give my profile a new look, be an account that radiates art and order. I don't want to be seen as a disorganized writer.

Also, if anyone knows about creating covers, banners, or other visual material, I would greatly appreciate your help. I'm not very good at doing them and I want to improve the presentation of my work, give them attractive results.

Finally, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! Your opinions are very valuable to me and will help me understand what you want.

That is all for now :).
I wish you a good dawn, morning, afternoon or night. I will be waiting for your answers. Thank you for reading and for your support!