The introduction

You may have heard that the Greed-ler has several businesses. Like Once-ler Burgers, Once-ler Automobile, and of course the Thneed. But did you know that he also runs a brothel? Yeah, this "secret" business is only known by a small minority of the people in Greenville.

Everyday after, the Greed-ler would finished signing paperwork and whatnot. He would head down into the basement's second floor(which is where the whorehouse is located at) and he goes there to FUCK feed his kittens. After, walking down a few flights of stairs. He had got to the door of the whorehouse. The Greed-ler unlocks the door with a key, and then open it.

"Welcome home, Daddy!" His two whores, Ted and Once-ler, greeted him. Sitting near the door entrance.

"Hello, my Kittens," the Greed-ler replied. Walking inside the house.

"Daddy, I'm hungry. Can you make us something?" Said the Once-ler.

"Ugh, fine." The Greed-ler said. Even though he didn't really care that they ate, how could he say no to that cute face

They both sat on the floor, starving as they stared at the Greed-ler as he walked into the kitchen. Ted later saw with the corner of his eyes that the Greed-ler was making pancakes. He looked disappointed with his ears pointing down. Ted hadn't eaten anything all day except for snacking on some cum from their clients.

And the only thing he could eat was pancakes! Now, don't get me wrong, the Greed-ler was quite a great cook, but eventually eating the same thing every day. Does get very boring. They then both realized that they could go to the kitchen. They walked and sat down at the table.

"Ted, where are my other bitches?" The Greed-ler asked, still stirring the pancake batter.

"Oh, you mean JoJo, Audrey, Rui, and Tsukasa? Well, I could go look for them.

"Err, Yeah sure go do that." Ted got up from his chair and went to look for Jojo and Audrey. He went to the closet room, which was the living room. And surprise, surprise Jojo was there laying on the couch. "Wait, were you here the whole time!?" Ted asked, in curiosity.

"Yes," JoJo replied, like he was slightly annoyed or something. It was true JoJo McDodd has been laying on that coach since I've been writing this. He was thinking how terrible his life is and wished he could return home. But, NOOOO he had to get kidnapped by a black van on his way to the place he sneaks out every night.

"Well, Daddy told me for you to go to the kitchen.

"Ugh, alright" Jojo rolled off the couch, like a sleep-deprived child waking up for school.

Ted seemed to notice that Audrey wasn't in the living room either, so he assumed she would be in her room. Ted walked out of the living room, and then walked down the hallway. Which led him to her door, so he opened it and peeked inside. He saw her staring at this new painting hanging on her wall. It was a very realistic painting; like if you were looking out a window.

The painting was a landscape of hills and a cute, little pond. With cute little forest creatures playing by it, and it had the most beautiful trees. "Umm, Audrey!" Ted said, to get her attention. "I think Daddy asked us to go to the kitchen."

"Oh, alright, I'll be there." Audrey said, as she walked away from the painting.

~~~~

They both head over to the kitchen. Where, coincidentally, the Greed-ler had just finished making dinner. The sweet smell of pancakes filled the room. Ted and Audrey walked more closer to the table, where the Greed-ler had finally saw them arrive. "Finally, you're here. I've been waiting a whole fucking year for you!" The Greed-ler said. Putting pancakes on a glass plate. "Now, sit down."

They both sat down next to each other. Soon after, the Greed-ler gave them their plate. Even though they were hungry, they couldn't eat. They would have to wait for the Greed-ler to sit down first. But, luckily for them, it didn't take too long for the Greed-ler to serve himself, and sit down.

But, then there was this anonymous beeping noise coming from...