"And zat is me," Fleur explained, looking to Sebastian from her end of the table, Gabrielle next to her; the Order were seated next to Sebastian while the Knights were next to Hermione. As leader, commander and King of the Knights, Harry took the main chair so that he could witness the entire table and notice any and all reactions when it was necessary to do so. "We cannot explain 'ow zis has 'appened, but it iz true Monsieur McDale: my little sister and I are 'Oly Knights."

"And if you can't believe her," Harry told his first noble warrior, "Then use that seeking ability of yours: you'll see it."

Sebastian did as he was asked: taking several deep breaths, he tapped into his power and extended his nobleman's sense of fealty outwards: this was the ability he had spoken of the year before when Harry, Luna and Hermione were talking about Ethereals on the Hogwarts Express. As soon as he lowered his shields around his sixth sense, Sebastian actually gasped: not only could he sense the waves of power rolling off his young Lord and commander, but there was also the power of Lady Lily and, just as he reached out, Sebastian felt it, exactly as Harry had said. A double wave of pure Knight's power that came from their two newcomers: the identity was unquestionable, but as he looked at their power, Sebastian did find a question coming to his lips.

Glancing back at Harry, who to Sebastian's sixth sense appeared to make the Arch-Knight glow like the setting sun, the commander asked, "My Lord Potter, how is it that I can sense the two Knights' signatures as being one that we already have among us?"

"If you mean how can little Gabrielle Delacour be radiating the aura of the Holy Knight of Thunder," Harry countered, earning more gasps from the table as he spoke, "Then your guess is as good as mine."

"I have a theory," Hermione then spoke up, taking Harry's hand as she shared in the calm demeanour of her betrothed, "If Harry is now known as the sole Lord of the Elements, or the Arch-Knight as they call him, then it's clear to me that the lineage of the Holy Knight of Thunder must have passed on from Harry when he was crowned. This means that…"

"A sibling of a Holy Knight became a Holy Knight," finished Luna, Hermione nodding in agreement with the Knight of Sky's explanations; even Harry thought it made sense: Fleur, as a student and guest to Hogwarts, was currently the only Knight living that held a sibling. Of course, Harry had Neville as a blood-brother and, were he alive, his Mother would have probably had James Potter or – Merlin forbid – his Aunt Petunia! Now that was a thought to give him nightmares for weeks: a woman that couldn't stand magic being one of the most powerful wizard-blooded warriors in the world: there was irony for you.

"If this is true," Neville added, smiling at his girlfriend as he seemed to share her understanding of the situation: then again, it helped that they were soul bonded. "Then it means we now have eight Holy Knights of the Elemental Order instead of seven and the worst of them is still unavailable to us."

"Yes," Harry growled, sharing an almost saddened expression with his Mother, "Tom Riddle: the Anointed Holy Knight of Darkness, but let's focus on the main dilemma here: we have less than a few hours before we have to be down at the feast for the naming ceremony…"

"Pardon," Fleur then spoke up, "But if it iz my, 'ow you say, strength and power zat you wish to see, then I should inform you zat I 'ave entered ze Tournament's nominations for ze Beauxbatons Champion."

"That's fine," Harry smiled, deciding to keep the secret of Artemis' Prophecy from the sisters until he had some answers, "But as I was about to say: we have a matter of hours before then, so I suggest we wait until the main business of today is over and done with: then, tomorrow morning, I will take you and Gabrielle down into one of the Chambers I own here at Hogwarts and, from there, we'll be able to get some answers."