"Lilipas rin yan, basta huwag ka na lang mo ng makipaglandian."

Well, I don't really mind, as long as it won't last long. But there are always ways anyways. Napangisi ako sa sariling iniisip.

We worked all day long for a new song. It's been months since my last release and we are getting ready for my 6th anniversary and this shits happens.

Unlike my other cousins, who are academically inclined, I am for music. My parents, especially my Mom didn't like it at first but I'm hard headed so they didn't have a choice but to support me and I am just glad that I have a younger brother who is into our business. So I considered myself lucky.

"Sir Pierce, huwag na daw mo na kayong aalis kasi darating na po ang security niyo mamaya."

Greta walked towards my table and handed me my coffee.

Napatingin ako sa orasan. It's almost 6PM.

"Bilin po ni Ate Matilda, baka managot na naman po ako." She begged.

I looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry hindi ako tatakas." Then I winked at her.

She looked so relieved with my answer.

I started packing my things while Bruno was still on his business. I'm gonna be finishing my lyrics this week and hopefully next week, we are gonna start recording.

Napansandal ako sa swivel chair ko at pinatong ang dalawa kong paa sa may lamesa. I massaged my head and I suddenly feel sleepy.

I looked at the clock again and I think I can take a nap. Gigisingin na lang nila ako kapag darating na ang security.

Nakatulog kaagad ako pero kaagad ring nagising ng marinig ko ang matinis na boses ni Matilda.

"Pierce, gising!" Then I heard a loud thud on my wooden table.

I slowly opened my eyes and Matilda's stressed face welcomed me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Umayos ka at nandito na ang security mo."

My brows were furrowed as I rubbed my eyes while I stayed in my place.

"She will be staying at one of the units of your building hanggang sa mahuli o magtigil na ang stalker mo. And of course, babantayan ka rin para hindi ka mambabae. I already instructed her what to do kaya huwag kang mag utos ng kung ano-ano, naintindihan mo?"

Matilda looked at me disgustingly then unblocked my vision.

The moment she stepped out of my way, was the moment my mouth dropped, 'cause what the hell?!

"She is Liberty, and she will be your security for the night shift, 7pm to 7am. Kuya Sebastian, your former security will be with you for the day shift."

I looked at her from head to toe. And what a fucking face was that! She is what? Policewoman? Military? Or a special intelligence officer?

She is hella gorgeous.

Her hair was on a neat bun and she's wearing a black t-shirt tucked in fitted pants and black combat boots. And she looks freaking good. She could be a model what the fuck?!

She is white as hell and her eyes were deep with full black lashes and her lips looks so plump—

"Pierce, tangina mo umayos ka!"

I was taken aback when Matilda blocked my vision again.

"What?" Umayos ako ng upo at tinanggal ang paa ko sa lamesa.

"Listen, Pierce. Don't do her dirty. Wala kang pakialam sa kanya. Naintindihan mo?" Mahina ngunit mariin nitong utos sa akin.

Napalunok ako ng malalim at umiwas ng tingin. "Of course not. I am not that low para pumatol sa sarili kong security. And I don't like masculine women. "

Matilda smirked at me. "Dapat lang."

She tapped my table then she unblocked my vision again. My eyes found her again and she remained there in the corner stood like a mannequin.

She didn't even glanced at me, she just stood their like a real fucking security. But she is a security. Shut up Pierce!

Para atang biglang sumakit ang ulo ko.

Matilda then walked toward her and they started talking. I don't hear what they are talking about but she listens attentively. Nanatili ang tingin ko sa kanya hanggang sa bigla niya akong binalingan ng tingin.

Shoot!

I smiled at her but before she could even see it, she looked at Matilda again.

Fuck!

I didn't have a choice but to wait for them to finish talking until they did but then she started walking out of the office. But I had the chance to glimpse at her butt though.

Her butt was so firm and just the right size. Not that that exaggeratedly huge but right enough for my...napatingin ako sa palad ko...just right for my palm and to emphasise her body shape.

Muling naglakad palapit sa akin si Matilda kaya tumayo na ako. It is almost seven.

"Huwag na huwag mo siyang guguluhin at gagaguhin naintindihan mo? One report from her and I will remove her from her post. Maswerte ka at siya ang pinadala, she is good at her work so I'm begging you Pierce to not distract her."

I obligingly nodded my head.

"Aasahan ko yan, she will start tomorrow, and for now I have assigned some securities from your building. She will need to get ready to pack her things 'cause she will occupy one of the units of your building. Do you understand, Pierce?"

Well, I guess I am. And I am more than ready.